Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix. Empty Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2016, 12:02

I had the base game,  the get to work and get together packs. I copied all the files in those files into The Sims 4 file. Then I copied the ultimate fix file. Everything was okay(all the files we're excluded from any antivirus programs), the game can load and it works perfectly fine but it says that there was no packs installed. The main screen just shows the images for the base game. Did I did something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Mon 14 Nov 2016, 14:28

Hello!

Sorry if this is late. I had to re-install Sims 4 to see if I face similar problems. Just checking, did you move the Sims 4 folder out of Electronic Arts? 

//Mine is working fine with DLCs and stuffs installed. 

Back to top Go down

Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Unable to install packs with Ultimate Fix.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 14 Nov 2016, 20:22

JaneJessica wrote:I had the base game,  the get to work and get together packs. I copied all the files in those files into The Sims 4 file. Then I copied the ultimate fix file. Everything was okay(all the files we're excluded from any antivirus programs), the game can load and it works perfectly fine but it says that there was no packs installed. The main screen just shows the images for the base game. Did I did something wrong?

Welcome to the Forum @JaneJessica,

In addition to what @Ageha said, double-check whether you have Origin open. If you do, please make sure to sign out and close ALL program windows related to Origin. Then start up again the cracked Sims 4. Smile

Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2016, 11:48

The folder wasn't inside Electronic Arts folder and the origin wasn't running at all. Just to make sure I did it completely right, is it base game -> get to work -> get together -> ultimate fix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2016, 14:12

JaneJessica wrote:The folder wasn't inside Electronic Arts folder and the origin wasn't  running at all. Just to make sure I did it completely right, is it base game -> get to work -> get together -> ultimate fix?

Yes, it is in that order. Is the other worlds not showing up at all? No clothes or hairs etc? Since you mentioned only the main screen showing the base game. This is my home screen:

Image:

If the other worlds aren't showing and no new stuffs either, try re-installing after performing a clean uninstall. Deleting the registry sometimes works. Also, don't change the default location when installing. Install everything, move the folder out and apply the Ultimate fix. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Nov 2016, 14:58

Yes, there is no other worlds, new clothes and hair or any new stuffs. I'll try and do a clean uninstall and comment here if there is still problems

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Nov 2016, 00:35

JaneJessica wrote:Yes,  there is no other worlds, new clothes and hair or any new stuffs. I'll try and do a clean uninstall and comment here if there is still problems

Did you use WinRAR, for extracting the .RAR files from the G4TW items?

Beyond that, re-installing probably won't help. Instead, have a look here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2016, 04:49

Yes, when I download it, it was in a torrent file, then I use utorrent to get the far file and use winrar to extract it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2016, 13:45

This isn't a solution but you can always double-check to see if all folders are there in your Sims 4 folder.

image:

I'm sorry I can't solve this. Hope your DLCs showed up soon ):

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2016, 14:07

It's fine =) Thank you anyways =D

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 16 Nov 2016, 20:43

JaneJessica wrote:It's fine =) Thank you anyways =D

So you did try to move the install folder of the game, to another location as well? For example directly under the desktop?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2016, 08:11

Yes, it didn't work as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2016, 09:07

I just remembered that I actually did encounter the pop ups saying Welcome to xxx... when I opened the file in the first time, but I was unable to close the pop up and then it just freezes. If I'm not mistaken, I watched a few tutorial videos on youtube and deleted a few files as I was told to solve the freezing problems. I also got problems with the freezing loading screen then, tried a few solutions suggested and it works but after that I wasn't provided with all those packs anymore, probably that was the problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Nov 2016, 18:08

JaneJessica wrote:Yes, it didn't work as well

JaneJessica wrote:I just remembered that I actually did encounter the pop ups saying Welcome to xxx... when I opened the file in the first time, but I was unable to close the pop up and then it just freezes. If I'm not mistaken, I watched a few tutorial videos on youtube and deleted a few files as I was told to solve the freezing problems. I also got problems with the freezing loading screen then, tried a few solutions suggested and it works but after that I wasn't provided with all those packs anymore, probably that was the problem?

Does the error say maybe "pack download in progress"? Or something else?

At that point, I'm afraid I can't say more. From experience though, it's very likely that whatever you overlooked here (and hence would lead to the solution) is something just very...simple, for a lack of a better word. If you happen to catch me on the Forum's chatbox, and if you are interested, I'll gladly have a look at that, through TeamViewer. For more information, please refer to the page here:
https://games4theworld.org/contact/

Carlos is tha man
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top