Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up Empty Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

Post by Guest Sun 11 Dec 2016, 00:44

I accidentally updated my game (I have a legit base), so I had to reinstall the expansions, and fix, but when I went into my game I noticed that the kids that had spawned in Kids Stuff CAS items were missing torsos, or legs, or they were bald. I realized none of the Kids Stuff CAS items were showing up, but the option from the filter to show only items from certain packs had a Kids Stuff option. I went to see if this also was a problem with build mode items, but when I went into a lot the Kids Stuff furniture and items did show up.  

So I reinstalled the Base Game, and the expansions and the fix, and it's still not showing up. I've checked to see if anything was quarantined, but nothing was. It was a completely vanilla game when I checked the second time, so no Mods.

Back to top Go down

Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up Empty Re: Kids Stuff CAS Items not showing up

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 11 Dec 2016, 23:46

marion876 wrote:I accidentally updated my game (I have a legit base), so I had to reinstall the expansions, and fix, but when I went into my game I noticed that the kids that had spawned in Kids Stuff CAS items were missing torsos, or legs, or they were bald. I realized none of the Kids Stuff CAS items were showing up, but the option from the filter to show only items from certain packs had a Kids Stuff option. I went to see if this also was a problem with build mode items, but when I went into a lot the Kids Stuff furniture and items did show up.  

So I reinstalled the Base Game, and the expansions and the fix, and it's still not showing up. I've checked to see if anything was quarantined, but nothing was. It was a completely vanilla game when I checked the second time, so no Mods.

//MOVED

Hello @Marion876,

Check under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 for a file named GameVersion.txt; please delete the file. And as for the missing DLC, check out the post here for a possible solution:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Also try running the game as Administrator too. Good luck for now!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top