Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gallery Issues Empty Gallery Issues

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:04

So yesterday I downloaded a few User made Residential Lots, but when I went into the game to places them I saw they were not there.

This is what I saw

Gallery Issues 2w6z47n

And when I click on it, figuring it to be an error I get this

Gallery Issues 8yex7c

Can someone please tell me what this means, I don't know if it means there was something missing from the packs or if it's something I did Why God. . Also, yes, I opened and unzipped the files and put them in the Tray folder.

Back to top Go down

Gallery Issues Empty Re: Gallery Issues

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2016, 10:16

This is the result of the items being created after the update, so they aren't compatable with the game version you have. 
Once a newer version of the game gets cracked and you update you game, these items should become available again. Until then you have to use the lots that were created before the October update

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 18 Dec 2016, 13:08

Also, see this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2016, 00:22

I had the same problem with a few CC Sims and lots only I received a message that they were made with a newer version and could not be used/loaded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2016, 09:35

^That's been the case for quite some time though. If the stuff on the gallery is made with a newer version, then your game won't be able to use it, until you're game also doesn't get update to the same vesion.

Back to top Go down

Gallery Issues Empty Sims 4 content issue

Post by Guest Tue 20 Dec 2016, 10:05

Okay so now I have to ask about a recurring problem I've been having since I started to download Custom Content even before the new Ultimate Fix came out. Sometimes my items are pushed out of the side of the panel like in this picture While other times it's pushed out of the frame but enough is still there for me to click as shown in this picture at the bottom

Gallery Issues 2qk1kaw

other times it will fix itself when I change to a different category, but I don't know why it's doing this, can someone please help??

Mod edit: topics merged. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 06:43

yukieternity wrote:Okay so now I have to ask about a recurring problem I've been having since I started to download Custom Content even before the new Ultimate Fix came out. Sometimes my items are pushed out of the side of the panel like in this picture While other times it's pushed out of the frame but enough is still there for me to click as shown in this picture at the bottom

Gallery Issues 2qk1kaw

other times it will fix itself when I change to a different category, but I don't know why it's doing this, can someone please help??

Mod edit: topics merged. Smile

- The_gh0stm4n

I've wondered about this too. My game does the same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top