Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Compatibility of different repacks?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Compatibility of different repacks? Empty Compatibility of different repacks?

Post by Guest Fri 23 Dec 2016, 00:41

I'm very new to the world of torrenting in general and have almost no technical knowledge about how it works, but I've been playing the FitGirl repack of TS4 for quite awhile (as I understand she's a really popular resource for game downloads). I've been getting a little impatient for her to upload a version with City Living, and while I was looking for alternatives, I found out about this website just today. Which is super convenient because I guess you guys happened to upload City Living this morning lol 

I'd like to download the EP torrent here, but will a download from here be compatible with the FitGirl repack or would I have to uninstall everything and reinstall the base game version also offered from this website? 

Alternatively, I was considering biting the bullet and buying City Living rather than waiting, but after reading the forums here, it seems like this is impossible with a torrented base game or at least not recommended (?)

Thanks for any help!

Back to top Go down

Compatibility of different repacks? Empty Re: Compatibility of different repacks?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 23 Dec 2016, 19:04

dancingk8 wrote:I'm very new to the world of torrenting in general and have almost no technical knowledge about how it works, but I've been playing the FitGirl repack of TS4 for quite awhile (as I understand she's a really popular resource for game downloads). I've been getting a little impatient for her to upload a version with City Living, and while I was looking for alternatives, I found out about this website just today. Which is super convenient because I guess you guys happened to upload City Living this morning lol 

I'd like to download the EP torrent here, but will a download from here be compatible with the FitGirl repack or would I have to uninstall everything and reinstall the base game version also offered from this website? 

Alternatively, I was considering biting the bullet and buying City Living rather than waiting, but after reading the forums here, it seems like this is impossible with a torrented base game or at least not recommended (?)

Thanks for any help!

Hello @dancingk8 and welcome to the Forum,

Technically, all of the Sims 4 releases out there are RELOADED-based, and therefore shouldn't interfere with one another. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top