Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED] Empty Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2019, 22:01

Hello. I tried to download the latest patch for Sims 4 from this link
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-52-100-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

But all I see is a message stating "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." I've downloaded Anadius' DLC packs before. Are the downloads from this link no longer available?

Back to top Go down

Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Nov 2019, 22:02

games125 wrote:Hello. I tried to download the latest patch for Sims 4 from this link
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33925-the-sims-4-v1-52-100-1020-all-dlcs-selectable-17-languages-anadius-repack-download-only-what-you-need

But all I see is a message stating "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum." I've downloaded Anadius' DLC packs before. Are the downloads from this link no longer available?

Hello,

This here will give you an answer:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t35568-andulus-gallery-issue#207278
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED] Empty Re: Question about Anadius' DLC Repacks. [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2019, 22:56

Well, that sucks. lol Thanks for the info.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 08 Nov 2019, 23:13

games125 wrote:Well, that sucks. lol Thanks for the info.

No need to thank; I actually recall myself messaging anadius a couple of days before he "departed". Offering him once more a cut in the Forum's ad revenue (on behalf of ~Ann~), but he never responded. Or rather, he did respond, indirectly I suppose.

I also know that in particular, the direct download portion of these alt-installers was very popular, due to many people not being able to afford a good VPN service for torrenting. We're still working out and discussing with ~Ann~ what - if anything - we can do on that end. We don't really have an official listing of direct downloads for these G4TW repacks. We post a GoogleDrive link whenever possible in the official announcement of every new G4TW repack, but not all announcements have a direct download and/or the respective direct download has been taken down.

Our direct downloads are an attractive target, and while we make sure to use some safeguards, there is no 100% guarantee for them to be online permanently. We even have safeguards to restore deleted links, but at some point it's going to be somewhat like a "whack-a-mole" game.

We'll see what we do.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top