Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Living downloading question. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Living downloading question. [SOLVED] Empty City Living downloading question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 14:28

Can you post a direct link to the City Living download, please? Like you had with the previous Ultimate Fixes? My internet provider blocks p2p connections, so it's not possible for me to use a torrent.

Back to top Go down

City Living downloading question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: City Living downloading question. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 25 Dec 2016, 14:48

melancholi-a wrote:Can you post a direct link to the City Living download, please? Like you had with the previous Ultimate Fixes? My internet provider blocks p2p connections, so it's not possible for me to use a torrent.

Hello @melancholi-a and sorry to hear about these difficulties,

I will think about it, and I don't necessarily want to say "100% no" to the idea, but...I also have to be honest: as I've said somewhere else already, it's very unlikely we will be putting up a direct download for this or any other future TS4 updates for that matter. Part of it has to do with filesize: as TS4 updates get bigger and bigger (and the intervals between releases become longer as well), it becomes less and less feasible to upload these things on the likes of MEGA or MediaFire.

Another reason has to do with the fact that quite a lot of people (a.k.a. the anti-piracy coalition) - understandably - don't like what we do. And this little fact comes with a variety of negative implications for our work. For example, the filehosting accounts that we use tend to get reported for "copyright infringement", and then taken down.

I'm sorry to say it, but if you really can't download this, consider asking a friend or relative to help you out here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

City Living downloading question. [SOLVED] Empty Re: City Living downloading question. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 16:10

If the admins/mods on this site permit me to place a link to my download City Living (a direct download via Stack) ?
It's an iso but can also be extracted by Winrar and is almost simular to the contents of the G4TW torrent.
Or maybe it can be used by G4TW themselves under their own name to add another download possibilty.

My download consists of Backyard, City Living and Glamour + an updated version of Dine Out and works perfect after the G4TW Dine Out update

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Dec 2016, 17:30

@the_gh0stm4n it's ok, i understand the risk. thanks for answering anyway. i guess i'll have to go to my friend's house to download it, like i did with the basegame.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 27 Dec 2016, 04:51

melancholi-a wrote:@the_gh0stm4n it's ok, i understand the risk. thanks for answering anyway. i guess i'll have to go to my friend's house to download it, like i did with the basegame.

Sorry to again to disappoint you. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  But you know, we're still here for answering your questions and helping with whatever we can. Feel free to open a new topic anytime again though! 

Question answered, topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top