Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloading original Sims 4 and cracked version?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading original Sims 4 and cracked version? Empty Downloading original Sims 4 and cracked version?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2016, 10:28

Haters gonna hate Hi, I was wondering if I downloaded both the cracked version of Sims 4 (from here) and the demo from Origin, would it mess it up even if I don't use them both at once?
Because I'm interested in doing custom content with the Sims studio, but the program can't locate the game. I've searched through the sims studio's forums and it seems the program was trying to locate Default.ini which the cracked version was missing. And I also noticed City Living is here!! Woo! Yess, aye lieeke! Excited.

I completely uninstalled the earlier version of the cracked Sims from here from earlier this year, and doing a complete re-download to make sure it goes correctly.  Cookie from Carlos I hope now with the download more custom content would be compatible and would show up in my game now.  Hail King Tea!

Back to top Go down

Downloading original Sims 4 and cracked version? Empty Re: Downloading original Sims 4 and cracked version?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 Dec 2016, 03:37

maomi123 wrote:Haters gonna hate Hi, I was wondering if I downloaded both the cracked version of Sims 4 (from here) and the demo from Origin, would it mess it up even if I don't use them both at once?
Because I'm interested in doing custom content with the Sims studio, but the program can't locate the game. I've searched through the sims studio's forums and it seems the program was trying to locate Default.ini which the cracked version was missing. And I also noticed City Living is here!! Woo! Yess, aye lieeke! Excited.

I completely uninstalled the earlier version of the cracked Sims from here from earlier this year, and doing a complete re-download to make sure it goes correctly.  Cookie from Carlos I hope now with the download more custom content would be compatible and would show up in my game now.  Hail King Tea!

Hello again,

What if you navigate to the actual install location of The Sims 4? I remember back then (2 years ago?), Sims-Studio worked fine with cracked game versions. Technically there is no difference between the legit and cracked games, except that the latter doesn't need Origin to run, which in turn shouldn't be relevant for Sims-Studio.

And the cracked version does have a Default.ini file as well.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top