Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Sims.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Sims. Empty Broken Sims.

Post by Guest Fri 30 Dec 2016, 07:25

Help, my sims are broken and i have reinstalled the game and it did not seem to fix it. Even after applying the latest dlc. Why God.
Screenshot of me playing. I play on a netbook btw. Its on win 8.1. Acer Ferrari One 200 is my netbook.
Broken Sims. Screen10

UPDATE: Also happens with TS3.
Broken Sims. Screen10

Back to top Go down

Broken Sims. Empty Re: Broken Sims.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 30 Dec 2016, 14:48

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

You said you were playing on a netbook? Keep in mind that these devices are not really meant for playing games, but rather for Office-purposes or lightish multimedia.

As for The Sims 4, try lowering ALL graphics settings, tick the box that says "VerticalSync" and also tick the box named "laptop mode". Save the changes, exit the game, and re-start it. See what happens from there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 Dec 2016, 05:18

Hey, thanks for the reply. I updated my PC to Win10 Home x64 and i did your instructions and it did the trick. It is not broken anymore. Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top