Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Living won't show up in game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

City Living won't show up in game? Empty City Living won't show up in game?

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jan 2017, 15:41

I downloaded City Living and followed the instructions in the file. Once I was done I started the game by running TS4.exe as an administrator, and it started up just fine. When I got to the main screen I got a pop-up saying I had new content installed, it said I had Kids Room Stuff installed (I think there should be more?) and then there was just an image of one of those llamas. 

When I got to the screen where you select worlds, I'm wasn't able to find the world coming with City Living. Again there was just an image of a llama where there should be an image of the world itself. The other worlds show up fine, and all my saved households are still there. I'm trying to figure what went wrong? I'm able to run the game, it's just the City Living install not working.

I went into the "Game" folder and noticed I had more than one of those. There is another Game-folder inside, and in that is another Bin folder. So it seems I have two of each. Perhaps I need to get rid of something there? Here are some screenshots to show how it looks, in case I didn't explain it well enough:

This is inside the Game-folder which is located in C:// (x86) /The Sims 4
City Living won't show up in game? Game110

This is inside the first Bin folder, the one seen in the previous screenshot
City Living won't show up in game? Bin110

And this is inside the second Bin folder, located in the second Game folder (seen in the first screenshot)
City Living won't show up in game? Bin210

Back to top Go down

City Living won't show up in game? Empty Re: City Living won't show up in game?

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 10 Jan 2017, 17:29

Hello @zevvs and sorry for the late reply,

You may want to check out this here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22402-suddenly-missing-dlc-packs-in-the-sims-4-possible-fix

Also, try running only (!!!) the TS4.exe file for now, and as Administrator (right-click -> run as Admin). Good luck!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top