Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 11 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2017, 21:31

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing  LMAO!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 10 Feb 2017, 21:58

well if any previous crackrelease is any indikation we vill have at least 2 weeks left to wait.. not to long right?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Feb 2017, 01:48

SimNord wrote:well if any previous crackrelease is any indikation we vill have at least 2 weeks left to wait.. not to long right?

I wouldn't bet on it, but what you can bet on is that in the event a legit crack is out, we will work as fast as possible to release a repack! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 02:29

I second the point mentioned above where if you cant find the release you want, when you want it. then download another game to play until you can get it. 

i'll even make a suggestion for an extremely reliable source. for the best repacks out there, just look up fitgirl repacks. 

she'll never let you down. but she does take a few days to release newly released games cause she cares about getting it right. and she only uses safe, legit releases to base her repacks from.  

warning: she has no patience for the entitled types, or stupid questions that can be answered by a simple google search lol. 

if you want reliability and the smallest download size. with her you cant go wrong. her installer even runs an error check on completion so that you know that it installs correctly before you try to run it. 

ugh.... this entitlement generation drives me nuts. so glad my daughter knows better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 04:51

I'm playing Alice Madness Returns while waiting Smile i know i'm late for that game but always wanted to try it myself ever since i saw it on youtube... almost done with it though

Doing other stuff too to distract myself from being impatient for the crack, someday I hope I'll be able to afford buying them to support the developers... i mean, i wanted to be a game developer myself Oh my...Oh my...Oh my...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 05:41

ShiningBlackStar wrote:I'm playing Alice Madness Returns while waiting Smile i know i'm late for that game but always wanted to try it myself ever since i saw it on youtube... almost done with it though

Doing other stuff too to distract myself from being impatient for the crack, someday I hope I'll be able to afford buying them to support the developers... i mean, i wanted to be a game developer myself Oh my...Oh my...Oh my...

no need for past tense. keep telling yourself you want it, and find a way to make it happen.
maybe start by teaching yourself modding, im sure there is plenty of info on that online.

i'm 46 with a dream of dj'ing or making electronic music, been wanting that since i was 12. equipment is expensive and i cant even afford a sims game. lol but i made a few songs and mix cd's over the years on pc. not that anyone ever heard them, but someday maybe when i'm 80 i'll get the equipment i need. i just need to make sure i live long enough lol.

keep ya head up. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 05:58

Misfit203 wrote:
ShiningBlackStar wrote:I'm playing Alice Madness Returns while waiting Smile i know i'm late for that game but always wanted to try it myself ever since i saw it on youtube... almost done with it though

no need for past tense. keep telling yourself you want it, and find a way to make it happen.
maybe start by teaching yourself modding, im sure there is plenty of info on that online.

i'm 46 with a dream of dj'ing or making electronic music, been wanting that since i was 12. equipment is expensive and i cant even afford a sims game. lol but i made a few songs and mix cd's over the years on pc. not that anyone ever heard them, but someday maybe when i'm 80 i'll get the equipment i need. i just need to make sure i live long enough lol.

keep ya head up. Wink
Oh haha! I made i mistake lolol, i meant 'want'. english isn't my first language sorry!!! But yeah, i'm still going for it, taking computer science as my college course right now, and so far i'm only learning basic programming, but they offer some game development classes after i finish my pre requisite classes lolol

Ooh! That's interesting!!! Do you upload those online too???

Thanks for the encouragement by the way!!! Smile I'm wishing you achieve your dreams too ^^!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 08:31

Thats great to hear, and your welcome, wish ya best of luck.

and thank you also. I have some of my stuff stored online in my dropbox.

being that im so good at hi-jacking threads and steering them off topic, lol. i created a new thread. where i posted links to a few of my mixes and one of my songs.  here is the link to the new thread.
 https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t28970-dj-misfit-new-topic-from-another-thread

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 11 Feb 2017, 08:37

Misfit203 wrote:

being that im so good at hi-jacking threads and steering them off topic, lol. i created a new thread. where i posted links to a few of my mixes and one of my songs.  here is the link to the new thread.
 https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t28970-dj-misfit-new-topic-from-another-thread

Razz 

That's ok though, it keeps the forum alive Very Happy
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 08:38

i find it hard to believe this thread needs life. lmao. but thanks rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 11 Feb 2017, 08:44

Nah, this thread is lively enough. Even if most replies are similar to the one before Razz
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 15:02

Hi, I couldn't wait longer so I made an account as well ^^^

found a video on youtube today where the person installs the new Vampire Pack, its works, but you never know if that the case with the download
can someone check it, I'm a bit scared I'll download a virus or something
the channel ist called pippa pig wutz

I dont think its legit but you never know (well I don't because I have no idea how the cracking thing works)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 15:13

MrBen wrote:Hi, I couldn't wait longer so I made an account as well ^^^

found a video on youtube today where the person installs the new Vampire Pack, its works, but you never know if that the case with the download

I dont think its legit but you never know (well I don't because I have no idea how the cracking thing works)
That video seems to be two weeks old. If it was a working crack, it would be everywhere right now.

Also, most of the comments are old. Something like that would have a lot of new comments coming in daily. Looks like he paid for positive comments or used fake accounts, and then deleted anything negative. The up votes makes me believe he botted those too.

Do not download.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 15:40

Boombastic wrote:

That video seems to be two weeks old. If it was a working crack, it would be everywhere right now.

Also, most of the comments are old. Something like that would have a lot of new comments coming in daily. Looks like he paid for positive comments or used fake accounts, and then deleted anything negative. The up votes makes me believe he botted those too.

Do not download.
Yup. I tried it before out of curiosity and all they do is give a bunch of fake passwords that don't work. All the links are attached to adfly so anytime you try it they get money. So they're pretty much a scam.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 16:11

@ShiningBlackStar,
If you really want to do game developing, try looking up video tutorials on modeling and such. There are free modeling programs out there. There are lots of things you can get into on and off the net that will help further develop your training and skills. Best of luck to you on that desire. Smile

@Everybody,
As for me, I'm keeping myself busy with all sorts of projects. Always wanted to learn sim meshing: mission accomplished after I studied many of those videos I mentioned. Teaching myself digital painting now to a much higher degree in order to give those new meshes just the right bit of pizazz. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself tearing EA's meshes apart and making new stuff. Even starting to touch base on creating a modified object (that's a scary bit, could blow up my game...lol). Never too old to learn new things (44 in April here). With all those projects running and my upcoming wedding, I'm too busy to be impatient. The point is this: find something to keep yourself busy and time will fly by. Before you know it, the update will be up and everybody will be happy again until the next big thing pops out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 16:21

im sure we'll get an the update here soon.but until then we'll just have to make due with what we got

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 17:19

I literally stopped playing sims 4 after toddlers went out cause I don't want my baby to grow to a normal child I want him to become a toddler first haha Y U do dis to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 18:20

AlienCat wrote:I literally stopped playing sims 4 after toddlers went out cause I don't want my baby to grow to a normal child I want him to become a toddler first haha Y U do dis to me
I did exactly the same thing! Now I check the forums a couple of times a day like crazy to see if the patch is out. Hopefully it's soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 19:28

I played Sims 4 short time when it out and stopped because haven't toddlers like in Sims 3. And I told myself that I would play again when toddlers out, now when out we can't have it yet, that's irony.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 11 Empty Possible Vampires crack?

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 20:41

I went around the internet looking for a Vampires crack, and I found this link:  Censored

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMINISTRATOR. I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO BE DOWNLOADING IT IF IT MAY BE POSSIBLY FALSE.

Mod edit: merged. 

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 11 Feb 2017, 20:47

MissVxntage wrote:I went around the internet looking for a Vampires crack, and I found this link:  Censored

PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMINISTRATOR. I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO BE DOWNLOADING IT IF IT MAY BE POSSIBLY FALSE.

Hello,

The "don't download it unless you are an Administrator" isn't going to help I'm afraid. For the future, if you have something interesting to show to us, please ALWAYS send a private message, and not post these things in public.

Edit: seems like Edin already censored it. Razz
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 11 Feb 2017, 20:50

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
MissVxntage wrote:I went around the internet looking for a Vampires crack, and I found this link:  Censored

Hello,

The "don't download it unless you are an Administrator" isn't going to help I'm afraid. For the future, if you have something interesting to show to us, please ALWAYS send a private message, and not post these things in public.

Edit: seems like Edin already censored it. Razz

Yes, and when I went on to "Send" my message about sending a PM, I was told that post no longer existed Laughing
At least you could say we're on top of these things Razz

As for the link, I'm sorry to inform anyone that it doesn't seem legit. That post is 19 days old Sad
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 11 Empty Saw This Too

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 21:49

I posted a comment on the video on Youtube, but it's not there anymore, because I guess it got deleted. But the files aren't necessarily fake. It does contain the Vampires update (not sure about the toddlers, though) but there isn't a crack associated with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 22:05

I'm playing Madness too! I like it but it can't compare to the first game.(Music and atmosphere were just perfect!!)

I'm really looking forward to the vamps. I'm predicting March or April we'll have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 11 Feb 2017, 22:32

There's no update about Toddlers or Vampires on  this moment. Check back later!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 09:57

I check this forum once a day just to see if there is an update. Every time I see this topic with new traffic I get excited and think it's someone posting an update full of info on the new crack. OP should add in the name something like (Waiting for Update) or something. It seems so official. cx

First post too. \ o /

And I read @AlienCat's post. and I feel the same way. I'm keeping my sims buns in the oven until they get to be toddlers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 11:11

Hijack post!

too quiet...

This little piggie went to the market.

I dont know why.

K.... sorry, i'm done now. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top