Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 09:57

I check this forum once a day just to see if there is an update. Every time I see this topic with new traffic I get excited and think it's someone posting an update full of info on the new crack. OP should add in the name something like (Waiting for Update) or something. It seems so official. cx

First post too. \ o /

And I read @AlienCat's post. and I feel the same way. I'm keeping my sims buns in the oven until they get to be toddlers!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 12 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 11:11

Hijack post!

too quiet...

This little piggie went to the market.

I dont know why.

K.... sorry, i'm done now. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 12 Feb 2017, 12:03

Laughing
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 13:43

when the crack comes out?  No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 13:55

... it would be all over the internet, especially the crack sites.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 14:22

Know when the crack comes out?  No shit, Sherlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 14:28

No, I don't. Actually, no one does. All we can do is wait and hope it'll come soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 14:47

i came here for my daily check up and found 46 notifications on this topic. i thought a cracked update was out with all this talking in here! you got me guys!
we must be close though! its been a while!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 15:04

when it does

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 20:20

praying for an update soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 20:30

Well, we had City Living for christmas maybe we will have toddlers and vampires for Valentine day? Well, I hope so. It will be cool like in 2 days! Valentine gift !! *__*
Just hope they don't wait the next SP ... but at the same time i hope yes, because i dont want to wait until the next GP or EP to have Bowling SP. Because they won't do another crack for a SP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 21:10

IAmSoHappyEmergahwd well thats what we all feel but as long as noone do what i did and get a phletora of surveys a minute its good.

Dont get me wrong i too am eager for the crack  but i also know the pitfalls of being to eager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Feb 2017, 23:53

For anyone thats tempted to ask when the crack comes out. Nobody here knows or will ever know "when". we don't have the inside scoop. so if you come to this thread and do not see someone said "YEY!!! IT'S OUT!!!! that means we still dont know when the crack come's out. let's all just make all of our lives easier and not repetitive and when the crack comes out, you will then know when the crack comes out.

-Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 01:31

Hey guys anyone know where I could download a clean version of the vampire update? Obviously a non cracked one since it doesn't exist. Just the files as if it were directly from origin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:22

Foofoos wrote:Hey guys anyone know where I could download a clean version of the vampire update? Obviously a non cracked one since it doesn't exist. Just the files as if it were directly from origin.

Will post a link in about 10 minutes.

let me know when you have it so i can delete it when your done. 

be back in a few

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:29

Hey cool thanks appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:29

Wish I could access the Gallery, would make the game x10 fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:30

Misfit203 wrote:
Will post a link in about 10 minutes.

let me know when you have it so i can delete it when your done. 

be back in a few

In this case I'll allow myself to give you a 'pass', in the sense that you may send the link through PM. Probably easier than you posting the link on the public Forums and then quickly deleting it. Note that this is an exception to the standard procedure here; I think you're trustworthy enough for this. 

But as usual @everybody, make sure to double- and triple-check everything, and use your best judgment when downloading stuff from third-parties! Good luck. Smile

Warning: TEA

Last edited by The_gh0stm4n on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:31; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:31

apparently my upload speed sucks @$$. it's gonna take more like an hour, i'll be back when its done.

The_gh0stm4n

In this case I'll allow myself to give you a 'pass', in the sense that you may send the link through PM. Probably easier than you posting the link on the public Forums and then quickly deleting it. Note that this is an exception to the standard procedure here; I think you're trustworthy enough for this. 

But as usual @everybody, make sure to double- and triple-check everything, and use your best judgment when downloading stuff from third-parties! Good luck. Smile

Warning: TEA

thanks bro, will do.

sorry... wasn't thinking cause its uncracked. durp lol.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:35; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:33

Yea thats cool. Appreciate it Smile I'll be around for a few more hours anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:53

ok i think it's sent. i'm not to familiar with the pm system, but i think i got it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 04:56

Yup just finished download it now! Really appreciate Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 05:56

ok cool, no problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 06:25

Foofoos wrote:Yup just finished download it now! Really appreciate Smile
Shocked wow i really hope it works for you do you have a no dvd crack or sumthin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 06:45

No, I'm a software dev and I've played around with hacking in the past. Not so much cracking games but I'm familiar with assembly and the likes. I've really just created ESPs and Aimbots and then several other hacks. I'm familiar with the concept of finding what you need and modifying it anyway. I've been reading up on cracking games a bit so thought I'd give it a shot rather than sitting around doing nothing. The more I read though the more it seems like a lost cause. Was kinda hoping sims didn't have Denuvo but reading up on it I seen someone mention they've added it in recent expansions =/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 07:02

Foofoos wrote:No, I'm a software dev and I've played around with hacking in the past. Not so much cracking games but I'm familiar with assembly and the likes. I've really just created ESPs and Aimbots and then several other hacks. I'm familiar with the concept of finding what you need and modifying it anyway. I've been reading up on cracking games a bit so thought I'd give it a shot rather than sitting around doing nothing.

I was Hoping you'd say that.

The more I read though the more it seems like a lost cause. Was kinda hoping sims didn't have Denuvo but reading up on it I seen someone mention they've added it in recent expansions =/

Ewe... You said the D-word.... was really hoping you wouldnt say that.

I had no idea the sims 4 had Denuvo protection, though i should have guessed that due to lack of update releases and stuff. 
that explains everything. unfortunately. #Bullchips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Feb 2017, 07:05

I know! I was devastated when I read it Sad Somehow I thought it wouldn't have it. But I guess it makes sense. Then I was reading about how Denuvo works and how you could crack it. But after reading that I wouldn't want to go near that thing. Sounds like a nightmare to crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top