Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jan 2017, 19:09

First topic message reminder :

Mod edit: please note that actual problems on The Sims 4-related issues must be posted in the designated Forum sections, so either in The Sims 4 Downloads Support or in The Sims 4 in-game Support. This "Sims Emporium" section is exclusively for chit-chat only.

- The_gh0stm4n

I've been getting my tweets blown up with Sims people saying they released a free update with toddlers. Can I update it myself, or do I need to wait until it's on here??

https://www.thesims.com/news/sims-4-adds-toddlers

Mod edit: moved to "The Sims Emporium", link added & topic title shortened.

- The_gh0stm4n

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 12:27

I've been trying to conjure a workable update for the pirated games but sofar no luck.
The new files TS4 and/or TS4_x86 require Origin.
Using the old ones results in version 1.25 (no toddlers)

So I guess we are at the mercy of teams like Reloaded to create a new crack.

By the way: When you do have an original base game and install your pirated DLC's over it, you'll be back to version 1.25 and loose your toddlers.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 15:00

since pets is finally coming around we probably won't be seeing the cracked version of 1.26 for a while. rld or 3dm or i don't know will pobably release a pack with toddlers, vampire bowling players and pets. maaaaybe since both vampires and toddlers were both very expected they will crack it before the expansion pack comes out, but i doubt the sims is a top priority for these people. i know i won't hold my breath. Sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 15:11

cdr wrote:since pets is finally coming around we probably won't be seeing the cracked version of 1.26 for a while. rld or 3dm or i don't know will pobably release a pack with toddlers, vampire bowling players and pets. maaaaybe since both vampires and toddlers were both very expected they will crack it before the expansion pack comes out, but i doubt the sims is a top priority for these people. i know i won't hold my breath. Sleep
But City Living just came out! For a new EP we could wait for over six months. Six months without any crack?  I really hope that's not the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 15:17

For people who have a legit game and Cracked game... if you have the HD space, you can do what i do, create a partition on your Hard drive and install a second version of windows. then install the legit on one version of windows and the cracked version on the second. the process can be found thru google if you search "dual boot windows" 

when you start your PC it will give you a menu to choose which version of windows to start. I dont come on here often, so i likely wont respond to questions on the subject, but all you need to know can be found thru google with the search i suggested above.

I'm sure there are others here that know how to do it if ya make a thread and ask as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 15:28

The todlers update is just an update, that alone won't make anyone crack the new version of the game. The vampires game pack could result in a new repack, unless the pets expansion will come out soon after it, then they might decide to wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:13

Josimmer wrote:
Boni wrote:Just when I was about to delete sims 4 but now I'll wait for the next update because I need too try the toddlers.

Even though they remind me if mini adults.
Hahaha, I thought the same, they look like mini sims and a tiny bit scary.

They do have faces that can sometimes resemble Chucky lmao

Idk if you have seen but basically they don't need parents XD They behave like mini kids and use a lot of the same animations. Kind of disappointed that it look like they are just like all the other sims, talk and use technology. Not to mention all the awkward hover in the animations. I don't know, I lost all my excitement after seeing the pics lol It's just another size of adult.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:34

Misfit203 wrote:For people who have a legit game and Cracked game... if you have the HD space, you can do what i do, create a partition on your Hard drive and install a second version of windows. then install the legit on one version of windows and the cracked version on the second. the process can be found thru google if you search "dual boot windows" 

when you start your PC it will give you a menu to choose which version of windows to start. I dont come on here often, so i likely wont respond to questions on the subject, but all you need to know can be found thru google with the search i suggested above.

I'm sure there are others here that know how to do it if ya make a thread and ask as well.
No need to make an additional partition.
You can have the original, bought, game in f.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 and a downloaded version in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4.

The partition-idea can just as well be effected by creating a different user on your computer.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:36

Boni wrote:It's just another size of adult.

As far-fetched as it may sound, this part of the game could be an (unintentionally cynical) depiction of real-life. Toddlers are mostly "allowed" to be cute, but when it comes to taking actual responsibility and educating them, not all parents want to do that.

Why should this be different in a video-game then?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:37

Dia wrote:
cdr wrote:since pets is finally coming around we probably won't be seeing the cracked version of 1.26 for a while. rld or 3dm or i don't know will pobably release a pack with toddlers, vampire bowling players and pets. maaaaybe since both vampires and toddlers were both very expected they will crack it before the expansion pack comes out, but i doubt the sims is a top priority for these people. i know i won't hold my breath. Sleep
But City Living just came out! For a new EP we could wait for over six months. Six months without any crack?  I really hope that's not the case.
well, we did spent 5 months without any crack. Sad

but since vampires will come in a game pack (pretty big deal), i suppose we can expect a cracked version before the expansion pack comes out, but after being stuck with version 1.20 for 5 months and waiting for almost 2 months for city living i think i lost all hope on piracy. my fear is that if the pets expansion gets officially announced too soon the cracker teams will decide to wait for the EP release. probably not going to happen, but still...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:48

imaguruguru wrote:When you say "Repack" does that mean a person has to download 
The Sims 4 + all expansions again in one package? Or does repack only mean the update itself?
Nobody knows as yet.
City Living also came originally as a Sims 4 + all expansions.
We managed however to reduce the contents to a much smaller update for City Living, Backyard and Glamour.
It all depends on the crack provided by teams like Reloaded aso.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:55

Ugh, this is killing me. I feel like I can't play my game now Sad. A six month wait would be... absurd lol. I really don't give a flying fadoodle about vampires, I have no use for them in my game. A completely separate life stage is more realistic.

Idk how much they actually look at this, but everyone can request the latest update here. Several people already have and I bet if we flood it with requests we may be able to do something! --->

We've got a Carloz.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jan 2017, 16:58

dweeb1996 wrote:(...) and I bet if we flood it with requests we may be able to do something! 

We've got a Carloz.

Welcome to the Forum @dweeb1996,

I wouldn't bet on it. Also, please refrain from linking to external warez sites on here; see Forum rule #7 (I censored part of your message).
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 3 Empty sims 4 toddlers

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 17:05

I am new to this, but I installed all sims 4 and I just heard about the toddlers!! Do we get a notification or something when it becomes available? And I don't get how we update our sims game...do we install a new one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 17:10

If you didn't buy the game then you can't have toddlers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 17:16

You have to download the updates through the torrents they post here. If you download the updates through Origin it'll break your game. Keep checking this forum to see when the update comes out. Just a heads up though, we had to wait 5 months for the last one so it may be a looong time until we get them Sad

//EDIT

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
dweeb1996 wrote:(...) and I bet if we flood it with requests we may be able to do something! 

We've got a Carloz.

Welcome to the Forum @dweeb1996,

I wouldn't bet on it. Also, please refrain from linking to external warez sites on here; see Forum rule #7 (I censored part of your message).
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t22990-forum-rules#153250
Sorry I'm an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jan 2017, 17:22

//MERGED

Topics merged. It's best if we all stick to just one single thread, for discussing about this. Smile

dweeb1996 wrote:Sorry I'm an idiot.

You're not. Wink

Tea 5
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 17:47

Hello folks! I'm posting something I put in another thread elsewhere that was closed, and I was invited to continue discussion here, so sorry if reposting this is a no no.

Im hoping to offer some insight regarding the update. The G4TW Sims 4 releases are modified versions of cracks by the group RELOADED. We won't get a G4TW release until after we get a RELOADED release. Now, RELOADED has a thing on their website where people can request cracks, and there are loads of people making requests for TS4 toddlers update. I put in a request for the update myself, and maybe others here would want to as well *wink*. I'm not linking it because linking to other warez is a no no, but their site is easy to find. They're Skidrow Reloaded.

EDIT: Looking at RELOADED's request page, there's a lot of requests for the toddler update. They reset the page about a month ago, and in the last day I've seen the number of requests nearly quadruple, and I'd say more than half, if not two thirds of the new requests are asking for the toddler update. Hopefully RELOADED caves to the pressure, and hopefully the pressure continues to grow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 18:58

Phazon8058 wrote:Hello folks! I'm posting something I put in another thread elsewhere that was closed, and I was invited to continue discussion here, so sorry if reposting this is a no no.

Im hoping to offer some insight regarding the update. The G4TW Sims 4 releases are modified versions of cracks by the group RELOADED. We won't get a G4TW release until after we get a RELOADED release. Now, RELOADED has a thing on their website where people can request cracks, and there are loads of people making requests for TS4 toddlers update. I put in a request for the update myself, and maybe others here would want to as well *wink*. I'm not linking it because linking to other warez is a no no, but their site is easy to find. They're Skidrow Reloaded.

EDIT: Looking at RELOADED's request page, there's a lot of  requests for the toddler update. They reset the page about a month ago, and in the last day I've seen the number of requests nearly quadruple, and I'd say more than half, if not two thirds of the new requests are asking for the toddler update. Hopefully RELOADED caves to the pressure, and hopefully the pressure continues to grow.
Actually Skidrow doesn't have an official website. The websites (yes, there is more than one) are not run by them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 19:03

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Hello all,

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).
I have the Origin-basegame of the Sims 4. What is the best way to download the Toddler update so that it continues to work with my G4TW files?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 19:25

mygurlywayz wrote:

I moved this thread to "The Sims Emporium". But you can only get this update if you have an Origin-basegame of The Sims 4 I'm afraid. WhatDidUJustCallMe?  I personally doubt that we'll be seeing a scene release of this anytime soon (mostly because City Living came out just a month ago), but who knows? With the new vampire DLC coming up toward the end of January there is maybe a chance the scene groups could work on it, but no guarantees of course - since I've got no idea.

Edit: the update is 1.90GB in download size and I'm actually going to test it, not so much for the toddlers, but for other reasons (like the Gallery).
I have the Origin-basegame of the Sims 4. What is the best way to download the Toddler update so that it continues to work with my G4TW files?
It will not work with your G4TW files as G4TW sims is in a lower version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jan 2017, 19:26

Ughust wrote:
mygurlywayz wrote:

It will not work with your G4TW files as G4TW sims is in a lower version.
Oh, okay. Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 00:13

I just wish TS4 is easy to crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 02:15

I'm happy to wait for this update, but I have been curious as to what dictates when the Reloaded group decides to crack something. Does it have to do with popularity/demand? I highly doubt that's the case, since TS4 cracks are incredibly popular, and on the top of all the lists on torrent sites. So does it have to do with degree of difficulty? or something else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 02:39

There can be a 3gig update, for everyone that has everything up to Vintage, if your missing an EP, the cracked update will not work.

Painfully and true, Toddlers turned out to be the best age group of all, it puts many people who didn't buy it because of this reason, stuck with non-legit copies, a huge overpriced bill to consider buying entire set, so they can continue their saved games.

I have the legit version of Base Game, but only use it to access the library and move tray files into my the non-legit copy.

I can play the Toddlers, but not with my beloved save game folder, it's huge tease for me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 03:31

Tarac wrote:
Misfit203 wrote:For people who have a legit game and Cracked game... if you have the HD space, you can do what i do, create a partition on your Hard drive and install a second version of windows. then install the legit on one version of windows and the cracked version on the second. the process can be found thru google if you search "dual boot windows" 

No need to make an additional partition.
You can have the original, bought, game in f.e. C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 4 and a downloaded version in C:\Program Files (x86)\The Sims 4.

The partition-idea can just as well be effected by creating a different user on your computer.
So is that just a way to have access to the bought base game and the G4TW version on the same computer? You can't use the bought base game and the packs from G4TW together to get toddlers, correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 09:25

Can't they just make another ultimate fix like with version 1.20? Or am I speaking like a **** now? I really really really want toddlers!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jan 2017, 09:39

Thesimsdinosaur wrote:Can't they just make another ultimate fix like with version 1.20? Or am I speaking like a **** now? I really really really want toddlers!! Sad
G4TW can't do an ultimate fix, they need to wait for Skidrow to crack it first. And, it would make no sense to crack it right now if Vampires are right around the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top