Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suddenly infinite loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suddenly infinite loading screen Empty Suddenly infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Wed 18 Jan 2017, 20:51

Hello! My game was running smoothly (I used your fixes and game packs) an suddenly my game is loading forever in the first loading screen. Sometimes after restarting my pc the error stopped, but now I restarted my pc twice and the problem persists. I haven't updated my display drivers and I'm downloading them now, do you have anything to suggest? Thank you in advance.

//EDIT

Update: I reinstalled everything the same way I did it the first time and still it won't go past the loading screen

Back to top Go down

Suddenly infinite loading screen Empty Re: Suddenly infinite loading screen

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 24 Jan 2017, 18:03

nancoula wrote:Hello! My game was running smoothly (I used your fixes and game packs) an suddenly my game is loading forever in the first loading screen. Sometimes after restarting my pc the error stopped, but now I restarted my pc twice and the problem persists. I haven't updated my display drivers and I'm downloading them now, do you have anything to suggest? Thank you in advance.

//EDIT

Update: I reinstalled everything the same way I did it the first time and still it won't go past the loading screen

Hello @nancoula and sorry for the late reply,

I assume the game was working before at some point? That said, the issue sounds familiar. Can you go under Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and change the name of the folder saves, temporarily? Re-start the game, for now create a new sim household and play on.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jan 2017, 22:58

Hey! Thanks for answering. Well i renamed the folder but maybe i wasn't clear. Since I uninstalled and reinstalled everything,I dont have any saves, and the loading screen which im having the problem, is the very first one, right after the sims logo, before the main menu. My game was running smoothly prior to that, I dont have any CC and I didn't change anything when the error appeared.

EDIT: I Uninstalled again using YourUninstaller, and installed only the base game from your site, and once again it wont go past the very first loading screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top