Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Infinite loading screen Empty Infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 20:06

So, I've tried the new alternative, on both my laptop (which is too weak for sims 4 and I just did test the alternative on it) and my computer. On the laptop it worked just fine after many strugges.
But now I've just got it on my computer, everything ok until I try to load a family. I've waited even 10 mins, and nothing...
I have tried:
1. Removing mods - no difference
2. Renaming sims 4 folder - got rid of the runtime error but still, when I try to load a family, even in a fresh save, it will load forever
I don't know what to do anymore, I'd appreciate any help I really want to play with the new features

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen Empty Re: Infinite loading screen

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 11:44

I had the same problem, repairing the game fixed it for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 21:22

HitGirl wrote:I had the same problem, repairing the game fixed it for me

How do you repair the game? I'm also having this issue, where it just loads forever. I don't have any mods or CC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:32

I'm having the same problem Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 15:58

Same problem.....I have move my sims 4 folder out of documents. Started new fresh game without mods. I tried .exe and x64 .exe. I have rebooted my laptop. I lowered my setting to the lowest and even on laptop mode....loading screen just running.

For time being I am going to uninstall and re install untill city living and continue playing untill there is a fix...  I'm new here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 18:05

I got the same problem, but I fixed it by reinstalling the game. I just didn't apply the crack for the city living exp, instead I just copy and paste the toddler & vampire update. I tested the game with my old save file along with mods and no infinite loading. Hope this helps....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 22:21

This worked for me, guys!!

The_gh0stm4n's Fix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 May 2017, 23:00

Hanakazari wrote:
HitGirl wrote:I had the same problem, repairing the game fixed it for me

How do you repair the game? I'm also having this issue, where it just loads forever. I don't have any mods or CC.

Looking at the game from the ZLOrigin library, you just right click the icon for it and the option will show up

Back to top Go down

Infinite loading screen Empty Found a fix!!!!!

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 11:51

This fix worked for me! Try it out
Daisy18 wrote:So, I've tried the new alternative, on both my laptop (which is too weak for sims 4 and I just did test the alternative on it) and my computer. On the laptop it worked just fine after many strugges.
But now I've just got it on my computer, everything ok until I try to load a family. I've waited even 10 mins, and nothing...
I have tried:
1. Removing mods - no difference
2. Renaming sims 4 folder - got rid of the runtime error but still, when I try to load a family, even in a fresh save, it will load forever
I don't know what to do anymore, I'd appreciate any help I really want to play with the new features

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 18:58

The problem is now fixed ^_^ after downloading the new release

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top