Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3 Empty The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3

Post by Guest Wed 16 Nov 2011, 00:50

What do u say about this ? I feel like the sims 2 are much better or probably cuz I haven't played it before, I love the storyline of each towns n their aspiration rewards items Very Happy

Tell me ur own opinion between these 2 games Smile

P.S : I wanna play the sims 2 n its all expansion packs so bad but it needs the sims 2 main disk while I don't have it ><

Back to top Go down

The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3 Empty Re: The Sims 2 vs The Sims 3

Post by Admin Wed 16 Nov 2011, 18:29

Jolita wrote:What do u say about this ? I feel like the sims 2 are much better or probably cuz I haven't played it before, I love the storyline of each towns n their aspiration rewards items Very Happy

P.S : I wanna play the sims 2 n its all expansion packs so bad but it needs the sims 2 main disk while I don't have it ><
Hello,

Well, you could always use a NoCD crack? Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 16 Nov 2011, 20:29

I really liked The Sims 2 a lot, but I like to stick to one family and it really annoyed me that I kept seeing the same faces over and over because no one ever aged. So that has really improved with The Sims 3. Though EA story progression sucks. Only a handful of sims actually got married and had kids, most of them adopted a baby and became single parents and there are more things about The Sims 3 that irk me, like travel restrictions for certain sims. Luckily there's Twallan and his mods Very Happy
The Sims 2 story lines were much better, I feel there are stories to The Sims 3, but they're not as obvious because The Sims 2 had the memories which didn't happen in The Sims 3 until generations, but I still think the memory system in The Sims 2 was/is better.
What I also miss is the university option, and I doubt it will come in the future, and seasons, which is still open as a possibility for a future expansionpack of course.
But world adventures is much better than the vacation expansion The Sims 2 has and I also like Ambitions, though open for business is a nice one.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:02

Admin wrote:
Jolita wrote:What do u say about this ? I feel like the sims 2 are much better or probably cuz I haven't played it before, I love the storyline of each towns n their aspiration rewards items Very Happy

Hello,

Well, you could always use a NoCD crack? Smile

I dont think its possible unless I mourn the sims 2 disk 1 cuz it asked me for it when i install the expansion packs.

//EDIT

Lady ElDi wrote:I really liked The Sims 2 a lot, but I like to stick to one family and it really annoyed me that I kept seeing the same faces over and over because no one ever aged. So that has really improved with The Sims 3. Though EA story progression sucks. Only a handful of sims actually got married and had kids, most of them adopted a baby and became single parents and there are more things about The Sims 3 that irk me, like travel restrictions for certain sims. Luckily there's Twallan and his mods Very Happy
The Sims 2 story lines were much better, I feel there are stories to The Sims 3, but they're not as obvious because The Sims 2 had the memories which didn't happen in The Sims 3 until generations, but I still think the memory system in The Sims 2 was/is better.
What I also miss is the university option, and I doubt it will come in the future, and seasons, which is still open as a possibility for a future expansionpack of course.
But world adventures is much better than the vacation expansion The Sims 2 has and I also like Ambitions, though open for business is a nice one.

Probably there r many interesting things I havent touched yet n I prefer having a family only to play too since everytime i play TS3, I unable all aging n stick to a family only, especially to find out my fav char Bella Goth ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top