Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] Empty Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:44

Hello everyone Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] 2830496658

I installed al the expansions from G4TW and followed all of the manuals and I've used the ultimated fix.
Everything went good until the game comes at the loading picture of "the sims 3 PETS expansion" then i get at the bottom of my window a white strip instead of the funny sentenses like "counting flees".

But the game is still loading and when it is loaded, I choose the landscape that I want to play. It starts also good.
The largest problem starts when I want to create a sim. Then there will no person show up on my screen and the Tips on the right top of the window doesn't have a background.

When I go to the option screen, there are a lot of empty rectangles, so without text.

I've tried with loading a saved game but then I even get no persons or animals in my game. Also the text messages at the right top of the screen doesn't have a background.
A few seconds later the game crashes ant shut down.

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem? (I tried to take a printscreen but that is not possible with The Sims)

Grtz
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 20 Nov 2011, 10:57

Hello,
Try this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 16:58

I've tried it, but it hasn't worked Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Nov 2011, 17:39

Hello,

Do you have any Custom Content and/or Mods?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Nov 2011, 21:48

No, just the base game

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 20 Nov 2011, 21:51

LightjockeyJQ wrote:No, just the base game
Hello,

Custom Content/Mods are extra stuff that you added to the game. Expansions is what you thought I meant, I think.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Nov 2011, 15:13

Hi, I've just installed all the expansions. I don't have any mods or custom contents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Nov 2011, 16:12

Hello,

Please see if your PC has issues running the game: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 17:19

I've played this game once and then it worked just fine, but when I installed the expansions it crached. So I removed the game completely and downloaded it again with all the expansions. Now it doesn't want to work anymore.

Here is the link of the video I've made of the problem.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmgf8r_sims-3-full-expansions-problem_videogames

And yes, my PC supports the game requirements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Nov 2011, 19:55

LightjockeyJQ wrote:I've played this game once and then it worked just fine, but when I installed the expansions it crached. So I removed the game completely and downloaded it again with all the expansions. Now it doesn't want to work anymore.

Here is the link of the video I've made of the problem.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmgf8r_sims-3-full-expansions-problem_videogames

And yes, my PC supports the game requirements.
Hello,

Are you really sure you have nothing that you added to the game? (Extra clothes, hair styles and stuff like that)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Dec 2011, 14:28

I think that you need to put extra stuff in C:\Users\User\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3. But I've deleted this "The Sims 3" -map at this location already a few times, so to my opninion, I realy don't have extra stuff.

//EDIT

New I've started a new game (so I deletad all the maps of The Sims that
are in the map "C:\Users\User\Documents\Electronic Arts" , but the
problems are still there. Now I've made a few printscreens of the
problems that showed up.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/sims_o11.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/creeer10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/creeer11.jpg

grtz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 01 Dec 2011, 21:06

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Dec 2011, 11:00

Hi, I tried this fix, and there has changed two things, just the language is in Englisch Very Happy and now the picture of The Sims 3 Pets doesn't show up when the game is starting up. See new pictures

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/sims_310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/create10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/create11.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 02 Dec 2011, 23:38

LightjockeyJQ wrote:Hi, I tried this fix, and there has changed two things, just the language is in Englisch Very Happy and now the picture of The Sims 3 Pets doesn't show up when the game is starting up. See new pictures

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/sims_310.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/create10.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/create11.jpg
Hello,

It's getting weirder and weirder. Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox when you see me online. I'll try to help you via TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Dec 2011, 11:39

Okay, but can you give me a roughtly hour of when you are online?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 03 Dec 2011, 21:12

LightjockeyJQ wrote:Okay, but can you give me a roughtly hour of when you are online?
Hello,

I can't guarantee anything, but perhaps... after 19.00h (GMT+1).
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 04 Dec 2011, 15:53

Okay, me most of all to Razz
ps, I've installed teamviewer today Very Happy
grtz

//EDIT

Hay,
I began with reinstalling all my expansions again, and now I saw
that the first problem shows up with the Sims 3 Ambitions, there does
the game not want to update to TS3EP02_4.10.1.1.011031.
I tried to start the game without this update, but then the game shut down and nothing happend.
How can I fix this?

And Admin, I never see you online, so is it possible to say a day and time so we can do what we were going to do?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 14 Dec 2011, 22:39

LightjockeyJQ wrote:Okay, me most of all to Razz
ps, I've installed teamviewer today Very Happy
grtz

//EDIT

Hay,
I began with reinstalling all my expansions again, and now I saw
that the first problem shows up with the Sims 3 Ambitions, there does
the game not want to update to TS3EP02_4.10.1.1.011031.
I tried to start the game without this update, but then the game shut down and nothing happend.
How can I fix this?

And Admin, I never see you online, so is it possible to say a day and time so we can do what we were going to do?

Thanks,
Jonathan
Hello,

I'm sorry, I'm very busy these days, that's why I'm usually available at nights.
When reinstalling, please be sure to follow these instructions EXACTLY: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Dec 2011, 10:10

Hay, I see that you becamo online just at the moment I went ofline XD, but today a went forward with all reinstalling and at the end I get the Error that you can see in the picture.
I don't know what I did wrong Razz
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/41/96/foutme10.jpg

Grtz
Jonathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Dec 2011, 21:54

Hello,

You get this error when you're not using the latest version of our Ultimate Fix. Please download and apply our Ultimate Fix when it has been updated to the latest version. Read this: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2808-the-sims-3-update-129-available

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Dec 2011, 13:21

Okay, thanks and I will keep an eye on it Very Happy

ps. I tought that the - and + on the right side of your message were meant for making the text larger or smaller, but now I've seen that I have given you by accidence a badly vote Razz Sorry for that Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 16 Dec 2011, 20:09

LightjockeyJQ wrote:Okay, thanks and I will keep an eye on it Very Happy

ps. I tought that the - and + on the right side of your message were meant for making the text larger or smaller, but now I've seen that I have given you by accidence a badly vote Razz Sorry for that Razz
Hi there,

Haha, no problem, I'm used to people giving me negative votes. Embarassed
If you want to zoom in, use the [CTRL] + [+] buttons on your keyboard. Or [CTRL] + [-] to zoom out. Finally there's [CTRL] + [0] to bring back the original screen size.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Dec 2011, 10:57

Hi, I've updated to the latest fix, but when I start the game (via "TS3W") I still got a pop-up but now with another text bounce: Initialisation of service failed(0x017dcbb)
What is the problem now?

ps, @admin, sorry for the bad vote of your reaction, but I thought that the + and - at the right side of the window where ment to larger or smaller the text Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Dec 2011, 12:51

LightjockeyJQ wrote:Hi, I've updated to the latest fix, but when I start the game (via "TS3W") I still got a pop-up but now with another text bounce: Initialisation of service failed(0x017dcbb)
What is the problem now?

ps, @admin, sorry for the bad vote of your reaction, but I thought that the + and - at the right side of the window where ment to larger or smaller the text Problem with Sims 3 all expansions game play. [SOLVED] 2279017149
Hello,

Did you use the "Temporary Fix"?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:51

Yes, the fix of 18/12/2011, with the mods insteed of the Crack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top