Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING" Empty After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING"

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:20

The Sims 3 plumbob Help The Sims 3 plumbob

Okay... Before i install the sims 3 pets and the new patch, i followed the steps here (http://www.thesimsresource.com/fixyourgame/) regarding the custom content fix. I did it.
I installed my TS3 PETS and patched my game into 1.26. When i'm playing it, my game suddenly stopped working and turned black and a message appeared, "sims 3 has stopped working". I didn't play for a month and i just played it again just today. I keep on loading it, play it but every after 1-5 minutes, my game will stop working and that message appears. *sigh*

I did use another new family to test my game, if it will happen again but sadly, yes.. it kept on happening again and again. I guess it's because of TS3 PETS?? Cuz i only experienced this right after installing TS3 PETS. So, i uninstalled my TS3 PETS and WORLD ADVENTURES, but nothing changed. Help me please. Thanks Smile

**hmmm..i thought about this... do you think it's okay if I update my game FROM 1.26 to 1.24? Hehehe

Last edited by ruthlindo on Tue 29 Nov 2011, 14:29; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added a word)

Back to top Go down

After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING" Empty Re: After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING"

Post by Admin Tue 29 Nov 2011, 16:42

Hello,

First of all, downgrading is not possible, without reinstalling everything.
Note that when you update your game to the latest version, the old crack gets out-dated and may cause errors like the one you get.
Please download and apply this Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

It has all the latest files included. Be sure to follow the instructions VERY carefully.
Good luck and please let me know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING" Empty Re: After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING"

Post by Guest Tue 29 Nov 2011, 17:15

i already did that sire.. but nothing happened... the error keeps on happening Sad any other solutions??

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 29 Nov 2011, 19:51

ruthlindo wrote:i already did that sire.. but nothing happened... the error keeps on happening Sad any other solutions??
Hello,

You mean you did it now or you had already done it before I mentioned it?
Please be sure you're downloading the latest version of the Fix!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 03:28

Yes, i've done it already before you suggest it sir.. Razz sorry about my grammar haha i'll try to make it clear for you

**i'll try to reinstall my game with only AMBITIONS, LATE NIGHT, and GENERATIONS EPs and if ever my problem happened again (it happened before), i'll inform you

Back to top Go down

After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING" Empty Hey

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 09:35

I am also having the same problem as the person above. Game was working fine and now it just crash after 15 minutes or so. I re-applied current fixes and and tried the dep suggestions. also reiinstalling everything by the 3rd time on all my computers an after i install the pets patch the game crashes after 10-15 into gameplay hehe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011, 12:08

oh... sorry about that.. Sad i already reinstalled my game 3x! when i did the steps you gave me (admin), a message always appear saying that my base game is not compatible with my EPs.. i dunno what's with my laptop rite now but i guess, my laptop is cursed haahahhah Sad Help

THIS TIME, i'm reinstalling my base game and i'm gonna update it to 1.24 and will try to play if it will work this time... *crossed-fingers*

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 30 Nov 2011, 15:24

Physcotix wrote:I am also having the same problem as the person above. Game was working fine and now it just crash after 15 minutes or so. I re-applied current fixes and and tried the dep suggestions. also reiinstalling everything by the 3rd time on all my computers an after i install the pets patch the game crashes after 10-15 into gameplay hehe.
Hello,

Please try ALL possible solutions from this page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-update-28-10-2011
Be sure to try EVERY step and follow all the instructions VERY carefully.
If you still have got any more problems after that, please open your own topic, so we can provide more personal assistance.

ruthlindo wrote:oh... sorry about that.. Sad i already reinstalled my game 3x! when i did the steps you gave me (admin), a message always appear saying that my base game is not compatible with my EPs.. i dunno what's with my laptop rite now but i guess, my laptop is cursed haahahhah Sad After Installing Pets and Patch 1.26, "SIMS 3 HAS STOPPED WORKING" 2830496658

THIS TIME, i'm reinstalling my base game and i'm gonna update it to 1.24 and will try to play if it will work this time... *crossed-fingers*
If it didn't work, I recommend you get your base game from ®️ Games4theworld Downloads. (www.games4theworld.org)
Let me know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top