Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play. Empty Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play.

Post by Guest Mon 12 Dec 2011, 03:14

i downloaded sims 3 pets and generations for piratebay.org and i did everything rit. its not the 1st time i have install nand play the games. However when i press play in the launcher screen it say please insert Sims 3 Pets Disc.

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play. Empty Re: Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play.

Post by Narong30 Mon 12 Dec 2011, 15:15

Moniq31 wrote:i downloaded sims 3 pets and generations for piratebay.org and i did everything rit. its not the 1st time i have install nand play the games. However when i press play in the launcher screen it say please insert Sims 3 Pets Disc.

Look like you forgot to do copy and paste the crack file. I suggest you to download the ultimate fix. https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

And apply it.
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play. Empty Re: Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play.

Post by Admin Mon 12 Dec 2011, 15:37

Moniq31 wrote:i downloaded sims 3 pets and generations for piratebay.org and i did everything rit. its not the 1st time i have install nand play the games. However when i press play in the launcher screen it say please insert Sims 3 Pets Disc.
Hello,

This should provide more help: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1850-i-installed-the-sims-3-generations-and-or-town-life-stuff-and-or-pets-but-it-keeps-asking-please-insert-cd-dvd-fix-updated-26-10-2011
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please Insert Sims 3 Pets before processing... After pressing play. Empty Thankzz! You're a genius!!

Post by Guest Tue 13 Dec 2011, 02:31

Thanks Alot!!! Worked Perfectly!!! I do believe you're a genius!!!! 1 more thing if you dont mind, any advice on how to make sim3 not work so slow and sometimes it stops/stuck 4 like 2 minutes. do you kno why that is? ... Any advice at all. Plz!!

Thank You Again
MoniQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 13 Dec 2011, 16:42

Moniq31 wrote:Thanks Alot!!! Worked Perfectly!!! I do believe you're a genius!!!! 1 more thing if you dont mind, any advice on how to make sim3 not work so slow and sometimes it stops/stuck 4 like 2 minutes. do you kno why that is? ... Any advice at all. Plz!!

Thank You Again
MoniQ
Hello,

I'm glad it works now! For the game running laggy, see if your PC can run the game on minimum settings here: http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/
If yes, please start the game and set everything on the lowest settings. Turn off things like "Mirror reflection" and stuff.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Dec 2011, 14:17

Update 1.2.9 wont install. I tried your ultimate fix, the last 1 and it still wont. Its prompts-- "Update Error: Invalid file found"> not sure why or wat i did wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 27 Dec 2011, 15:41

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top