Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84) Empty Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 22:29

Hello,

Slightly new to all of this but recently I've download The Sims 3 University in which you need to place TS3W.exe & TSLHost.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin

I am unable to find this within this folder. The Sims 3 was done by disk & the folder is placed within my documents. I have also got World Adventures on disk but that is placed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts.

Anyone able to help?

Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84) Empty Re: Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 22:38

do you have an origin games file? If so your sims 3 could be located there

Back to top Go down

Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84) Empty Re: Unable to find The Sims 3 in Program File (x84)

Post by Guest Wed 10 Apr 2013, 22:48

I have just found it in there yes, i copied those 2 links in there in which the game loads up but then says i need to insert disk.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top