Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content? Empty I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content?

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 05:08

I was curious if I have to apply the ultimate fix to to play with the purchased content and the content I use from G4TW. I puchased my base game & Ambitions many moons ago so I was wondering in order for this to all work in harmony with all my other content do I need to reapply the ultimate fix?I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content? 2830496658I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content? 611149516

Topic moved.

- Lady ElDi.

Back to top Go down

I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content? Empty Re: I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content?

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 06:08

Ultimate Fix Installation Guide wrote:NOTE: Even if you have a retail version of one or more of the expansions / base game, you still have to apply the crack.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content? Empty Re: I purchased seasons but will it work with my games 4 the world content?

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 07:26

Thank you som much!

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 08:27

Or I guess I mis-read what you wrote before.

You could just install Seasons, and use it, since as long as you have the latest expansion, it only checks for that disc, but re-apply the Ultimate fix after you install Seasons only requires you to move 2 files, if you know what is happening in it.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 12:16

Best thing is to get it free :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 15 Nov 2012, 22:41

Hello,

Anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:04

my food is missing from the concession stands...looking to fund resolution

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:44

TemoVa949 wrote:my food is missing from the concession stands...looking to fund resolution
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
We're still looking into that problem.

Do you have any Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top