Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC problems SIms 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CC problems SIms 4 Empty CC problems SIms 4

Post by Guest Tue 18 Apr 2017, 00:44

Hey!
So I've been having trouble! I downloaded a bunch of clothes for my sims, but them into the mods folder, they even show up in game when I click 'Show content' in the menu. But only the cc hair seems to show up in CAS? None of the clothes are there.

Do you guys know what might be the problem?
I downloaded the game with all expansions from G4TW so it should be updated etc..

HELP!
Brenda

Back to top Go down

CC problems SIms 4 Empty Re: CC problems SIms 4

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 10:17

Does anyone know what I could do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 20 Apr 2017, 14:58

Those clothes may be on a higher patch level. Did you also download City Living? If not, they could be meshed on some outfits from that pack. In that case, they will not show up until you install the pack. If it's patch level related, we're all still waiting on that. My best advice; open Sims 4 Studio and click the My CC tab. Navigate to your mods folder and check each package that is not specifically a mod. If it doesn't show up in Studio, delete it or fish it out and store it somewhere for later. It won't show in game. Mods won't show in studio as they do not have meshes to view. Some CC that is intended for higher patch level or game packs can really mess up your game. Make sure you keep your CC organized in subfolders. That makes it easier to find corrupted packs. I use folders labeled as Testing for each type of CC I snag. Hope this answers some questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 21 Apr 2017, 16:03

Rosebud1773 wrote:Those clothes may be on a higher patch level. Did you also download City Living? If not, they could be meshed on some outfits from that pack. In that case, they will not show up until you install the pack. If it's patch level related, we're all still waiting on that. My best advice; open Sims 4 Studio and click the My CC tab. Navigate to your mods folder and check each package that is not specifically a mod. If it doesn't show up in Studio, delete it or fish it out and store it somewhere for later. It won't show in game. Mods won't show in studio as they do not have meshes to view. Some CC that is intended for higher patch level or game packs can really mess up your game. Make sure you keep your CC organized in subfolders. That makes it easier to find corrupted packs. I use folders labeled as Testing for each type of CC I snag. Hope this answers some questions.
Thanks for the heads up! I did the sims studio thing and they all show up in there so..I really dont know whats up with my game then?

Thanks for the tips, but still looking for answers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top