Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 22:21

Ridalin wrote:@simsim95 You must go to the website of zloemu which is a .tk ...^.^ Does that count as a link? (If so, sorry)

- Create an account there, you must also verify so use a working e-mail.
 - Make sure you've installed ZLOrigin.
 - Copy the Zclient and Updater.dll to the ZLOrigin folder. (get these from the discord server. The websites versions are out of date I believe)
 - Run Zclient and log in using the new account you made at the website.
 - Once connected (the Zclient will minimize to the task bar) start ZLOrigin.

There is no store there, all the available games are already in your library, just install sims 4 + DLC and enjoy. The game looks like its in russian, but once installed, it will be in english. Also, the download may go slow as the server is in Russia.

If you would like, I can PM the Mods or Admins a link to a MEGAUpload of a zip for the files you need.
 Thanks so much! I installed Zlorigin and my mail finaly worked. The only problem now is that Zlorigin now does not open at all...

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sat 06 May 2017, 23:15

I did test ZLOrigin and ZClient and I was quite afraid because of the possible existence of malware I is confused
I did run Malwarebytes (Premium of course) and it detected nothing, so it's a good sign... but I'm still not sure about using them... besides overriding the existing TS4 installation, I don't know if I can run any issues just with this, especially affecting my laptop WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I still have them, with my (dummy) account created, but you know, better safe than sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 00:58

simsim95 wrote:
Ridalin wrote:@simsim95 You must go to the website of zloemu which is a .tk ...^.^ Does that count as a link? (If so, sorry)

- Create an account there, you must also verify so use a working e-mail.
 - Make sure you've installed ZLOrigin.
 - Copy the Zclient and Updater.dll to the ZLOrigin folder. (get these from the discord server. The websites versions are out of date I believe)
 - Run Zclient and log in using the new account you made at the website.
 - Once connected (the Zclient will minimize to the task bar) start ZLOrigin.

There is no store there, all the available games are already in your library, just install sims 4 + DLC and enjoy. The game looks like its in russian, but once installed, it will be in english. Also, the download may go slow as the server is in Russia.

If you would like, I can PM the Mods or Admins a link to a MEGAUpload of a zip for the files you need.
 Thanks so much! I installed Zlorigin and my mail finaly worked. The only problem now is that Zlorigin now does not open at all...
Are you sure ZLOrigin is not running in the task bar? Did you run as admin? If all else fails ask for help on the discord server @ #help-and-support. I don't think we should crowd this forum with random software problems. There is always a bunch on the server willing to jump in and help. (including me)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 01:52

filipe231291 wrote:I did test ZLOrigin and ZClient and I was quite afraid because of the possible existence of malware I is confused
I did run Malwarebytes (Premium of course) and it detected nothing, so it's a good sign... but I'm still not sure about using them... besides overriding the existing TS4 installation, I don't know if I can run any issues just with this, especially affecting my laptop WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I still have them, with my (dummy) account created, but you know, better safe than sorry
I'm actually quite interested in this, however this is a fairly new computer and I'm soo scared of getting any malware on it  DedicatedToLorilihim . I might end up waiting to see if other people have any success/horror stories with this. Also just a general question, if this is a reliable(-ish) method will G4TW support it on these forums until a crack comes out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 02:22

Not going to lie, the first time I got into Zlo I was worried. But in all honesty, you should hit up the discord server, it always has at least 50 members on talking and what-not. They will put your mind at ease.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:40

everyone I currently have a working sims 4 with vamp and toddlers please check my latest thread

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 03:52

So... I tried the method Ridalin showed. It was a long process of trial and error for me because unfortunately, all instructions on this are pretty vague and all over the place (the method Ridalin gave is different than their instructions on discord).

I finally got their Origin client up and running, and it's trying to install the whole Sims 4 game onto my computer (all 11 gigs) and it's stuck at 0% completed. Lovely.

I'm trying to move my Sims 4 files to where it's trying to install in hopes of it not installing everything all over, so I'll see how it goes.

Edit: Now it just says download failed every time I try to download... I removed the files from that spot, and it still says the download has failed. 

So, that's my experience with it.

Edit 2: I just restarted the whole process, and it's now downloading the game (currently at 2%, woo)! I'll make a third update after it's done installing and let y'all know how that goes.

Last edited by misssweetmercy on Sun 07 May 2017, 05:35; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Update, Update 2, clarity)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 05:27

Okay I started Ridalin's process, on a separate older computer. It's actually downloading relatively quick, base game and 2/3 expansion packs downloaded + 1 stuff pack all within about an hour and 30 minutes. Still going to wait for G4TW's ultimate crack before I get too comfortable and put it on this computer though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:02

Ive posted a working tutorial on this method please view my latest thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:36

Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 07:40

It can be found here https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t29767-attention-i-have-a-working-vamp-toddlers-method?nid=5#172484

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 07 May 2017, 08:21

COGTheDOG wrote:(...) Also just a general question, if this is a reliable(-ish) method will G4TW support it on these forums until a crack comes out?

Most likely not. I myself would rather prefer focusing on what G4TW has become well-known for: namely safe and tested game or app torrents, and support for our very own releases and the Forums. That doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility though that Edin or maybe one of the other Mods/Quartermasters checks this out informally. We are in no way related to the people behind this ZLOrigin-project, so it may be best that for actual support requests you try visiting their site/discord server. 

I myself actually have a bunch of Origin Games on my real account, among them Battlefield 3 & 4 Premium editions, which I don't play very often anymore these days due to time constraints and other real-life obligations. There isn't even that much in terms of Origin games that I am really interested in either way, maybe one of these days I'll check out PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 a bit more, if that is also available on this ZLOrigin. 

If that project works out, then more power to them! I'm also thinking, that if their servers are located in Russia or any other country with "not so good relations with the United States", there is a decent chance the servers won't be raided or taken down for copyright violation.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
COGTheDOG wrote:(...) Also just a general question, if this is a reliable(-ish) method will G4TW support it on these forums until a crack comes out?

Most likely not. I myself would rather prefer focusing on what G4TW has become well-known for: namely safe and tested game or app torrents, and support for our very own releases and the Forums. That doesn't necessarily exclude the possibility though that Edin or maybe one of the other Mods/Quartermasters checks this out informally. We are in no way related to the people behind this ZLOrigin-project, so it may be best that for actual support requests you try visiting their site/discord server. 

I myself actually have a bunch of Origin Games on my real account, among them Battlefield 3 & 4 Premium editions, which I don't play very often anymore these days due to time constraints and other real-life obligations. There isn't even that much in terms of Origin games that I am really interested in either way, maybe one of these days I'll check out PvZ: Garden Warfare 2 a bit more, if that is also available on this ZLOrigin. 

If that project works out, then more power to them! I'm also thinking, that if their servers are located in Russia or any other country with "not so good relations with the United States", there is a decent chance the servers won't be raided or taken down for copyright violation.
You're right about the servers, like I said in my post I believe after my investigation that zClient actually protects the end user. If you are interested I just wrote a 100% working tutorial sorry if I've broken any rules I've just had time to read them over now. I was so excited when I found this method and ruled out a virus. It was only a false positive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:55

OH MY GOD I'LL TRY THIS OMFG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:57

Keyenpeydee wrote:OH MY GOD I'LL TRY THIS OMFG
People confirming on my thread it is working! Carlos is tha man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 08:59

I read the tutorial and it seems like you need the legit game or?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:00

Keyenpeydee wrote:I read the tutorial and it seems like you need the legit game or?

No, that's just a disclaimer to prevent piracy Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:02

Omygad i love you guys
Sorry im so excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:04

Keyenpeydee wrote:Omygad i love you guys
Sorry im so excited
Only thing I deserve credit for is compiling the working tutorial! Everyone received there credits at the bottom of the post! Enjoy the new update after you finish everything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:09

Does this include a gallery? And does this include the latest version of the game?
And is it also updating whenever an update comes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:13

Keyenpeydee wrote:Does this include a gallery? And does this include the latest version of the game?
And is it also updating whenever an update comes?
I can check, but to my knowledge the game works as it does normally. I believe when updates are released the zOrigin will download the update and install automatically.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:20

I want to thank those guys so much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:21

Keyenpeydee wrote:I want to thank those guys so much
I also want to thank everyone involved. When youre all done updating let people know it works on the thread!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:23

omg wow i need to try that tutorial now! lol thank you for posting a link in this thread else i peolly never woulda seen that xD

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 07 May 2017, 09:25

The_gh0stm4n wrote:

Indeed, "most likely not". We prefer giving support for games and software we actually have experience with.
I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I myself don't have a lot of time to go through a lengthy process to test it out. Furthermore, it would seem that @Tarac has tried this and given his feedback. That should suffice for now.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:27

KuroSakurai wrote:omg wow i need to try that tutorial now! lol thank you for posting a link in this thread else i peolly never woulda seen that xD
No problem. When you're all finished up and playing let people know this isnt fake!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 07 May 2017, 09:38

Waiting for ppl to verify if it is fake, since my anti-virus is alerting me that it is virus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top