Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 18 Empty The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Unesty Mon 17 Apr 2017, 16:14

First topic message reminder :

I feel like there is a conflict here. I see that people saying attention to sims frenchise is dying - if it is dying why would EA put money into Denuvo to protect Sims and not for the base game but for the patches? When after Get together - which had it's opening time for big sales anyway- it haven't even been cracked. Doesn't make much sense to me. Plus I would thought cracking something denuvo protected gives reputation to the group who does it first. Then why aren't they racing to be the one to crack it after all most of them do it for fun and bragging rights  Very Happy

I for one don't care for sims 4 that much. I get bored from it after 2 days - new packs never really changed that and I don't think these packs are gonna change it.

I think the reason -even though we all know we are gonna get bored from it- why we want to have the new stuff right away or have them eventually is capitalism impacted to our brains

We want to consume and consume and consume...
Sorry - might've gone a bit off topic up there   Oh my...
Unesty
Unesty
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : SWTOR, Sims 2, Sims 3, Spore, Assasin's Creed II & Brotherhood & Revelations, GTA: Vice City & San Andreas, Cities: Skylines

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:05

Max420420420 wrote:Sp 10 are vampires Smile
I might be wrong of course but I always was under the impression that SP10 was Bowling.
Vampires is no Stuff Pack.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) ! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Toddlers (& Vampires) !

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:05

Give me time to make the wizard and upload it.
you should have a smooth game soon ^^

This will be a stand alone and multi lingual install.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:13

Did anyone figured out how to play Skidrow update ?Im downloading Tarac's one rn.
By the way Tarac i have language pack, I'll pm you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:28

My zip download for Tarac's crack keeps stopping Sad I only was able to download like 4 client build things. Is there any way someone can upload them to media fire or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:33

can anyone give a ETA for when the games4theworld patch of the skidrow crack will be ready? hours away? days? weeks? i just want to know if i should spend all day checking these forums or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:34

So the day after I finished with some important things for school and some other important work, I find out that the new version is cracked. Nice. Now I need to download it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:35

Cat_Eye wrote:So the day after I finished with some important things for school and some other important work, I find out that the new version is cracked. Nice. Now I need to download it.
Download the Tarac's one if you want it today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:42

Hey @tarac, I desperately want to play with the new update in sims 4 but I can't Sad I've tried everything
And I hope I didn't get my game messed up because: I firstly tried ZLorigin, but I got the endless loading screen (at household load). Then I saw that a new crack is in so I downloaded the skidrow, it had the same issue...then downloaded yours and it is still the same, and also I don't have the blank spaces at the start screen that you mentioned (load save and new save, they're not blank for me). I've even tried renaming the sims 4 documents folder but still the same issue. What can I do? I really want to play Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:45

Shamrock wrote:Give me time to make the wizard and upload it.
you should have a smooth game soon ^^

This will be a stand alone and multi lingual install.
Do you have an ETA on this? Today? Tomorrow? Also thanks for doing this for us, you're really cool!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 19:59

Ughust wrote:My zip download for Tarac's crack keeps stopping Sad I only was able to download like 4 client build things. Is there any way someone can upload them to media fire or something?
Try the alternative download via Stack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:01

Tarac wrote:
Ughust wrote:My zip download for Tarac's crack keeps stopping Sad I only was able to download like 4 client build things. Is there any way someone can upload them to media fire or something?
Tarac ! Are "they" working ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:04

Beatoften wrote:can anyone give a ETA for when the games4theworld patch of the skidrow crack will be ready? hours away? days? weeks? i just want to know if i should spend all day checking these forums or not
Look HERE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:06

We shall provide a crack in the following hours.
I am working on it as we speak, but it is a heavy package!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:09

Max420420420 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
I haven't had time to try them out. Have downloaded them.
I am at the moment on somebody elses computer installing the update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:09

Tarac wrote:
Max420420420 wrote:
Tarac wrote:
I haven't had time to try them out. Have downloaded them.
I am at the moment on somebody elses computer installing the update.
Let's keep the secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:14

Shamrock wrote:We shall provide a crack in the following hours.

thanks for the update and thanks for your work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:18

Hahaha figures it's cracked right as we get a working version. I think I have an idea of how to merge my saves, but I'm not entirely sure. I'd rather not lose all the effort I just put in though :p

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:22

Shamrock wrote:We shall provide a crack in the following hours.
Awesome! Thanks for everything ya'll do, ya'll work really hard and we really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:36

The_gh0stm4n wrote:Just give me a little bit more time, I think I may have found the "seam", but will keep you posted...at least I got loaded into the savefile, but will do more testing shortly.
You able to pass loadscreen and into your save? how did you do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:39

I should add this:

I will make two uploads: a big one stand alone that will contain everything up to date, and a smaller one for those who have a game running and just need to update it.

Both downloads should enable you to keep your saves and change language.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:45

Shamrock wrote:I should add this:

I will make two uploads: a big one stand alone that will contain everything up to date, and a smaller one for those who have a game running and just need to update it.

Both downloads should enable you to keep your saves and change language.
And the loadingscreen problem? some reporting they cannot pass loading screen into the game, is it fixed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:57

Max420420420 wrote:
Cat_Eye wrote:So the day after I finished with some important things for school and some other important work, I find out that the new version is cracked. Nice. Now I need to download it.
Download the Tarac's one if you want it today.
I'm one of the rare people here who was too lazy and impatient to download the games4theworld version and I have the original reloaded pack.
Can I install this new version just like that, or is there something else I have to do? I admit I didn't read the previous pages, since I just returned home. I'm downloading the torrent right and it should be complete in 20 minutes.
I'll back up my game just in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 20:57

@Tarac the part where it says if you have the game via Zclient and etc I am guessing this just means I won't have to bother with my old G4TW copy will and the game will be cracked without me needing zclient or zOrigin anymore right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:14

i did the whole zclient zlorigin thing but i want to be able to play when i dont have wifi access. can i just download the crack or do i have to reinstall the game to use it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:17

emma_mou wrote:i did the whole zclient zlorigin thing but i want to be able to play when i dont have wifi access. can i just download the crack or do i have to reinstall the game to use it?
Download crack. Without reinstalling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:17

thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 May 2017, 21:36

When GP05 Comes out, will it be available at ZLOrigin?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top