Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup Empty Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 05:27

Hi, so earlier I downloaded Pets, Into the Future, Supernatural and Town Living and then I did all the necessary things with the crack files and stuff then I updated the EP's with the patch updater from Modthesims and now my game won't open at all but the launcher does. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance for your help xoxo.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup Empty Re: Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 09:27

tropicalsimblr wrote:Hi, so earlier I downloaded Pets, Into the Future, Supernatural and Town Living and then I did all the necessary things with the crack files and stuff then I updated the EP's with the patch updater from Modthesims and now my game won't open at all but the launcher does. How do I fix this? Thanks in advance for your help xoxo.
All I can suggest is to execute PATCH 1.67 again and to re-apply the crack.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup Empty Re: Sims 3 Game Crashing During Startup

Post by Guest Mon 01 May 2017, 22:45

Re-updating it worked! Thank you so much Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top