Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ActivationUI.exe Application Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ActivationUI.exe Application Error Empty ActivationUI.exe Application Error

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 08:51

Ok, I was able to download and install all Sims 4 items without the Client folder. The Client folder did not show for me in Tarac's ZFiles download and all alternative links bf3.exe file did not work. I have downloaded and installed the game twice at this point. 

Now when I go to actually start the game, I get the following error:

ActivationUI.exe - Application Error
This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.

On ZClient, it reads that my dummy origin account is authorized and it reads:
1:32 Auth Success
1:33 origin.exe
1:36 ts4_x64.exe

I cannot find the new Sims 4 files in my program files. I see the old G4TW files, but cannot find the newly installed...or what is supposed to be newly installed.
I could really use some help. I'm doing my best to trouble shoot but coming up empty. It installs the game to my E drive automatically. Could this be the problem?

I have literally been working on this for hours. I just want to be able to play the game. Can someone help me please?

Back to top Go down

ActivationUI.exe Application Error Empty Re: ActivationUI.exe Application Error

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 12:36

I have tried everything I can think of, followed all the troubleshooting tips I can find online about this error. I have been working to try to get this version of the game to work for 5 hours. 

I am really frustrated and confused why this isn't working for me when I followed every step to the letter. I would really appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this issue and how I might fix it. Is this an error with the ActivationUI.exe file? How can I possibly fix it?

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top