Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED] Empty sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 13 Jun 2014, 17:39

Everytime i try to install a sims3pack file .. i keep getting this error
i try everything i found in the forum but didn't help me with my problem
can anyone help me with this >....<
thank you in advance
sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED] Captur10

Back to top Go down

sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 13 Jun 2014, 22:02

yaochangneko wrote:Everytime i try to install a sims3pack file .. i keep getting this error
i try everything i found in the forum but didn't help me with my problem
can anyone help me with this >....<
thank you in advance
sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED] Captur10

//MOVED

Hello,

Although it may sound stupid, do you actually have The Sims 3 installed ? 

Next, put the .sims3pack file into My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Downloads. And tehn open the launcher of the game and go to "Downloads". Mark the .sims3pack that shows up and click on "Install" - it should be self-explanatory, but good luck and let me know about your progress ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED] Empty Re: sims3pack error not valid win32 application. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 14 Jun 2014, 09:55

yeah i installed it .. i follow this one
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

and this one also
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

the game is working nicely no problem in the game
just the sims3pack file only

i also did put the sims3pack file in my download but not working ..
someone told me to reinstalled and redo everything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 16 Jun 2014, 00:28

yaochangneko wrote:yeah i installed it .. i follow this one
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

and this one also
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

the game is working nicely no problem in the game
just the sims3pack file only

i also did put the sims3pack file in my download but not working ..
someone told me to reinstalled and redo everything

Do you get that with ALL .sims3packs ? Have you tried re-downloading that particular .sims3pack or tried other files ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Jun 2014, 13:12

Carlos thanks for the reply and help ..
really thankfull 
i used Decrapify Area work but some sims3pack not working but most of my sims3pack is installed already

thank you very much

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 17 Jun 2014, 13:09

yaochangneko wrote:Carlos thanks for the reply and help ..
really thankfull 
i used Decrapify Area work but some sims3pack not working but most of my sims3pack is installed already

thank you very much

You can always try installing .sims3pack files (except worlds) with "CC Magic":

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t15843-how-to-use-cc-magic

Beyond that, where do you get the .sims3packs from ? Are these store content or other fan-made .sims3packs ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Jun 2014, 13:52

yeah some of my .sims3 file is made-fan .. most of it ..
okay i will try also used that also ..

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 18 Jun 2014, 23:25

yaochangneko wrote:yeah some of my .sims3 file is made-fan .. most of it ..
okay i will try also used that also ..

Thank you

Keep in mind that some of these fan-made items are corrupted and can cause problems for your game like lags or crashes. But yes, please keep us posted ! Very Happy  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jun 2014, 14:43

now you say that my game Lags .. now i know what cause of it 
thank you again sir carlo ^^ 
 Tea 3

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 23 Jun 2014, 04:10

yaochangneko wrote:now you say that my game Lags .. now i know what cause of it 
thank you again sir carlo ^^ 
 Tea 3

Do you have any other questions or can I close the thread ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Jun 2014, 17:27

No more Thank you very muchh Smile

Mod edit: if you ever have another question, just make a new thread. Have fun ! Topic closed. Smile

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top