Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[solved]Zlorigin won't start - The application fails to launch and nothing happens

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - [solved]Zlorigin won't start - The application fails to launch and nothing happens Empty [solved]Zlorigin won't start - The application fails to launch and nothing happens

Post by Guest Tue 09 May 2017, 11:13

Hello guys, I have a problem during installation.
I followed the steps, installed zlorigin, connected to zclient  and when I tried to launch zlorigin my avast antivirus found the zlorigin.exe. I uninstalled zlorigin, I turned off my antivirus protection, I even added the path to the exclusions list, and I re-installed the zlorigin after restarting.After that, whenever I double click on the zlorigin exe, nothing happens. I tried to uninstall everything and restart the pc several times with no luck.Any advice?

EDIT::

Probably my antivirus messed with the folder that I had unizpped the Zfiles, so I Unzipped them again, followed the steps again and now I procceeded to downloading the game in zlorigin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top