Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crack will not work with this file error?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crack will not work with this file error?  Empty Crack will not work with this file error?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 07:20

Just discovered this alternative today and I am stuck in a rut. Constantly get these pop ups and I have no clue what I am doing wrong. What is ZLOFENIX EA Universal? When I log onto origin I get the critical update pop up window and when I click on help it gives me the Crack will not work with this file pop up. I haven't seen it posted in the forum yet unless I passed it up. But I am pretty lost on what to do.

Crack will not work with this file error?  EH5Od8i

Back to top Go down

Crack will not work with this file error?  Empty Re: Crack will not work with this file error?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 07:37

I got this error on one of my install tries. It's antivirus related, at least it was for me. I had my antivirus disabled, but my firewall was still active and locked out the program. I disabled it, redownloaded the ZFiles and started over, had no issues or errors on that try. 

Make sure your firewall and antivirus are disabled. Wait until you get the "auth your username" notification on Zclient before you open ZOrigin. I would suggest uninstalling zOrigin and trashing all Zfile items and redownloading just to be sure that those files haven't been broken by any antivirus/firewall you may have, and starting fresh.

Back to top Go down

Crack will not work with this file error?  Empty Re: Crack will not work with this file error?

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 07:43

Okay, I'm going to try that and get back with you in a bit! I turned my windows defender off but I do remember before my Windows 10 update I had a different antivirus installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 08:00

thebluestlight wrote:I got this error on one of my install tries. It's antivirus related, at least it was for me. I had my antivirus disabled, but my firewall was still active and locked out the program. I disabled it, redownloaded the ZFiles and started over, had no issues or errors on that try. 

Make sure your firewall and antivirus are disabled. Wait until you get the "auth your username" notification on Zclient before you open ZOrigin. I would suggest uninstalling zOrigin and trashing all Zfile items and redownloading just to be sure that those files haven't been broken by any antivirus/firewall you may have, and starting fresh.
Okay so I found it and turned it off and everything works! Thanks so much! But when can I turn my antivirus and firewall back on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 May 2017, 21:26

DelusionalMaiden wrote:
thebluestlight wrote:I got this error on one of my install tries. It's antivirus related, at least it was for me. I had my antivirus disabled, but my firewall was still active and locked out the program. I disabled it, redownloaded the ZFiles and started over, had no issues or errors on that try. 

Okay so I found it and turned it off and everything works! Thanks so much! But when can I turn my antivirus and firewall back on?

Add the files to your antivirus exceptions list like you did with the TS4 cracked games and then turn it back on. You should be fine then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top