Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

origin is not running (vampries and toddlers)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

origin is not running (vampries and toddlers) Empty origin is not running (vampries and toddlers)

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:10

every time i try opening the sims 4 this error - origin is not running - shows up... is there any solution? i did every thing that in the instaction right... im online and i dont have the og origin on my pc...

Back to top Go down

origin is not running (vampries and toddlers) Empty Re: origin is not running (vampries and toddlers)

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 12:14

Close The Sims 4, ZLOrigin and ZClient, then:

1. Open ZClient and sign in. A popup should show up saying it's successful.
2. Run ZLOrigin 
3. Play The Sims 4

Back to top Go down

origin is not running (vampries and toddlers) Empty Re: origin is not running (vampries and toddlers)

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:08

I got the same thing when I tried to play it, then when I played it through origin I got runtime error...ended up just uninstalling it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:11

Ughust wrote:I got the same thing when I tried to play it, then when I played it through origin I got runtime error...ended up just uninstalling it lol
That probably means VC++ is not installed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 14:15

MaxisPC wrote:
Ughust wrote:I got the same thing when I tried to play it, then when I played it through origin I got runtime error...ended up just uninstalling it lol
That probably means VC++ is not installed.
Eh, either way - I cant download that again cause it took hours. If there was a torrent version I'd probably try again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:39

i tried. And i have like almost every single version of vc++

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 16:51

i rebooted my comp and now it says i need a newer version of zclient and i cant open the site, great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 May 2017, 17:11

i deleted all bc i couldnt open the sims 4 from G4TW...
this alternative does nothing but wastes time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top