Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Empty Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 15:55

There were only two posts about this problem I have, but none mentioned the Runtime error. It happens after I get the Origin Not Running one and after the game crashes (doesn't load the start screen)
Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] 12110
I've done everything Tarac said in his tutorial, the servers are up, the game's up-to-date and origin works just fine. I also have ZClient opened. Though, my download didn't come with a ZClient folder, but the application itself which worked fine. (Password/email are also matching). I found a download on ZLOEmu with a separate "Client" folder, thought it'd work. Maybe I should put it in the ZFiles folder? I don't know. I tried opening the game from the Origin application but doesn't work. I never had Origin previously installed on this PC.
I couldn't download DirectX or whatever program ZLOEmu said they needed. It always said it's either my PC having a newer version, or that it's because I have Windows 10. Thanks for reading!
If it helps somehow, here's my ZLClient log.
"[15:46] Connecting...
[15:46] Connected
[15:46] Authing...
[15:46] Auth success as (my lame username, lol)
[15:48] origin.exe
[15:49] ts4.exe
[15:50] ts4.exe"

Back to top Go down

Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 22:57

I had the same errors and I fixed it by installing the official Origin along with ZLOrigin. Just make sure you remove all of the ticks when you're installing.

I deleted Origin at first thinking it would clash with the fake one but I guess it needs the real one to work properly.

Back to top Go down

Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Empty Re: Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 12 May 2017, 23:26

Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Zl-fout-2_orig

Just click OK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 11:47

Tarac wrote:Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Zl-fout-2_orig

Just click OK
Thank you for answering, though the application always closed afterwards..
I tried installing the original Origin, and now closing the app works! Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 11:49

lightpotion wrote:I had the same errors and I fixed it by installing the official Origin along with ZLOrigin. Just make sure you remove all of the ticks when you're installing.

I deleted Origin at first thinking it would clash with the fake one but I guess it needs the real one to work properly.
bless you, oh my! this really DID work for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 03:44

Been trying to figure this out for 3 days now. Going to try to install Origin as well! Wish me luck..

EDIT: This worked! Thank you so much, lightpotion! Runtime Error/Origin not running - ZLOEmu fix [SOLVED] Llama_emoji_23__shyness___v1__by_jerikuto-d6uf5oq

Edit:
Problem solved; Topic closed.
Happy Simming~!
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top