Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...? Empty Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 16:25

Hello there, I am new here and I hope I didn't break any rule by asking this. If I did, please let me know.

So basically, I few days ago I downloaded The Sims 4 base game (it is not Games4theworld base game). I cracked it and it works just great. But only today I found your page and that you offer all the Expansion packs and updates.

My problem now is that I have limited internet. Only 25 GB per month and it is important for me to know in advance whether this will work or else I'll be wasting GBs. Since I have the base game (version   1.0.732.20) but not from your site, can I download your DLCs and install them following your instructions from how to install the sims 4 correctly but just skipping the base game part?

I certainly hope so and thank you in advance Smile

Back to top Go down

Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...? Empty Re: Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 17:06

No, you can't.
What you could do with your limited 25 GB a month is to download the base game only via ZLOrigin.
Thats approx 13 GB and you can at least then play with Toddlers.

I suggest that your download that base game in a different directory than that of G4TW.
In ZLOrigin, click on the word Origin (left-top)
Then Application settings
Advanced

and chnge the location under the heading Downloaded Games to f.e. C|Program Files\Zlorigin

Back to top Go down

Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...? Empty Re: Not Games4theWorld Base Game, can I still...?

Post by Guest Sat 13 May 2017, 18:42

Thank you for the quick answer but I'll pass for now. Deinstalling and again installing it so soon after I installed it for the first time is not my intention. 

Right now, I'll search the internet for other ways to update it

One day maybe when I get bored of the base game I will download it from this site Smile

Thank you again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top