Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Mon 15 May 2017, 19:41

First topic message reminder :

It looks like a new GP that is family themed is coming soon!
Trailer Teaser Here!
Hype!!
Edit : leaked Screens Here!
Edit 2 : TRAILER HERE! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

Last edited by KidDude on Tue 16 May 2017, 19:07; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood!

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:01

ZLOrigin, as far as I can see, uses no cracks. It looks like they simply buy the game, add it to their own private Game list and then seem to have found a way to transfer it from Origin to ZLOrigin.

The ZLOrigin list contains also a lot of free stuff offered by Origin, like The Sims 2, Syberia and many others,so obviously it comes from their own private official Origin account.
(can we expect something simular for Steam as well ?)

I will be quite a task for Electronic Arts and Origin to block this system and not block Origin for genuine users at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 May 2017, 22:10

Glad they are releasing this a parenting DLC because my Sims are AWEFUL parents lol 
I was so excited about the toddlers and getting to play "mommy" again (What?? I'm empty nesting, my oldest baby is 18!) but whew. I think my sims need some classes or something. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 May 2017, 07:12

prude wrote:I feel like this is just a pack containing things that should have been in the base game in the first place... Not so hyped.

Exactly, that's my feeling too. Either base game or with the toddlers update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 May 2017, 02:49

Tarac wrote:ZLOrigin, as far as I can see, uses no cracks. It looks like they simply buy the game, add it to their own private Game list and then seem to have found a way to transfer it from Origin to ZLOrigin.

The ZLOrigin list contains also a lot of free stuff offered by Origin, like The Sims 2, Syberia and many others,so obviously it comes from their own private official Origin account.
(can we expect something simular for Steam as well ?)

I will be quite a task for Electronic Arts and Origin to block this system and not block Origin for genuine users at the same time.

I believe there are already steam emulators available... look up the website for CS RIN RU it's a popular site, i think they specialize in that emulation stuff, as well as warez games. ive never tried the emulators, but i think they have lots, i just go for warez info myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 19 May 2017, 18:46

KidDude wrote:It looks like a new GP that is family themed is coming soon!
Trailer Teaser Here!
Hype!!
Edit : leaked Screens Here!
Edit 2 : TRAILER HERE! : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIW6kougM6w

I want the crack, and I want it NOW !1111111

Yess, aye lieeke!   Haters gonna hate
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 04:21

im not too interested with this gp idk. but i guess i need to stop begging you guys to crack this one sooner (instead we ve just already got the vampire and toddlers after a few months) so... maybe there is a possibility that the crack will be there on winter or maybe later after the eco living's release (which means next year... patiently waiting  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd)  i will wait and never mind you guys are the best haha i judt dont wanna cry like a baby anymore hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 09:55

tannyteny wrote:im not too interested with this gp idk. but i guess i need to stop begging you guys to crack this one sooner (instead we ve just already got the vampire and toddlers after a few months) so... maybe there is a possibility that the crack will be there on winter or maybe later after the eco living's release (which means next year... patiently waiting  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd)  i will wait and never mind you guys are the best haha i judt dont wanna cry like a baby anymore hahahaha
I have my hope set on ZLOrigin. Their system could easily add any new EP, SP, GP to their library and share with us.
No need for cracks at all.
We'll soon see after 1st June.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 03:43

Tarac wrote:
tannyteny wrote:im not too interested with this gp idk. but i guess i need to stop begging you guys to crack this one sooner (instead we ve just already got the vampire and toddlers after a few months) so... maybe there is a possibility that the crack will be there on winter or maybe later after the eco living's release (which means next year... patiently waiting  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd)  i will wait and never mind you guys are the best haha i judt dont wanna cry like a baby anymore hahahaha
I have my hope set on ZLOrigin. Their system could easily add any new EP, SP, GP to their library and share with us.

I'm just wondering will our accounts get updated with new dlc's or is our current collection what we got when we signed up cause it cloned the account in its current state at the time and thats all we get. 

hmm... Tarac could you check if the latest on the house game has been added to your account yet next time you use zlOrigin, from the games already there last i looked is saw that they kept up with the free on the house games. 

I havent played sims 4 since before the crack came out, not sure when i'll be going on again.

the current free game is dead in bermuda. unless its different where you are. 
but i'm thinking if the current free game has been added, then that should tell us if our dlc's will update.
 The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 2 1050425_LB_231x326_en_US_%5E_2017-03-08-16-19-50_fe028f48551c916b859bf9ebbc382c45a9aec70c

###EDIT###

I just checked my zlOrigin for the above game, this isnt included. might not mean anything, it was recently added to Origin withing the past week, they might not have added it to zlOrigin yet. maybe if it doesnt turn up in the next week i'll make a new account and see if its added to a new account.

in the meantime if anyone happens to make a new zlOrigin account after the date of this post can you check your games library and see if this game is included and post back please.

Last edited by Misfit203 on Tue 23 May 2017, 07:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 05:14

I told myself that when the toddler crack comes out, i will stop waiting for another crack. But here comes EA again with a pack that should have been included in the base game or toddlers update. i'm actually excited for this one so i guess i have to wait for like a year for a crack version of it haha Why God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 09:29

Tarac wrote:
Good for you! Very Happy  i just wanna play the cracked one not from ZLOrigin tbh Sad so ill be patiently waiting  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 20:42

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 23:50

I also agree that parts of that Parenthood pack should have been in the base game, but by the same token, we had no toddlers till much later either, so it would have lost a lot of its "allure" had they maybe included it in the base game. Now.. if they had toddlers in base game from the start.. then I would say it would work. I suppose I am just rambling at this point but there ya go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 00:03

I think i may just end up adding this pack to my list of must haves like toddlers and vampires. most of the addons for sims 4 i'm like take it or leave it, who cares, i'm not a fan. but for me toddlers and vampires and possibly this pack have moved my opinion of the sims 4 quite a bit higher than where i originally stood. and as i often said here in other threads, i never had a desire for toddlers or vampires. but i think as of this year, the sims 4 is finally heading in the right direction. it's about time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 00:08

I'd definately like to see them also do something with weather, not so much it has to be seasons but I would love some dynamic weather. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 04:03

yeah hopefully. atleast pets are coming at some point, there is already bits in the gamecode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 05:02

ok i was just reading thru the sims 4 parenthood Q&A and now i'm definitely excited.

here's the response that got me.

Dave Miotke @SimGuruNinja
@RoryplaysSims @AllySpivey2009 Parenting Skill of adults affects the Character Values of kids which affects the trait(s) the kids get upon age up. More details to come!

which if i'm reading this right means we no longer need to select sim traits on young'ns. 

I hated that... how we always had to select sim traits on age up. this is much needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 14:00

Misfit203 wrote:ok i was just reading thru the sims 4 parenthood Q&A and now i'm definitely excited.

here's the response that got me.

Dave Miotke @SimGuruNinja
@RoryplaysSims @AllySpivey2009 Parenting Skill of adults affects the Character Values of kids which affects the trait(s) the kids get upon age up. More details to come!

which if i'm reading this right means we no longer need to select sim traits on young'ns. 

I hated that... how we always had to select sim traits on age up. this is much needed.
You'll still have to select traits. The difference is that now when kids and teens age up, the sim gets reward/punishment traits depending on how good or bad their parents did the job. You can get up to 5 of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 22:08

-MiSFiT203 picks up his The Sims 4 opinion and moves it back 5 steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 19:24

It's patch day 20 minutes ago and  I checked if the game will update and turns out it's not. Hopefully when I wake up, the patch is here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 20:06

I really hope it will be easier and faster through the ZlOrigin! The trailer looks really interesting and I can't wait to play it. Carlos is tha man!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 20:15

The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 2 Captur13
The Sims 4 Parenthood! - Page 2 Captur12

I updated the game via Origin  (ZLOrigin that put me error server does not answer any more).
But when I want to launch the game that tells me to update him while I updated him I make yes but that is mistaken to me wait server do not answer any more. I am obliged to play offline but it works ^^

Sorry,my english ^^'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 03:50

Omg how did you do it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 10:44

it got updated with me so I'm guessing that we can get parenthood when it comes out *fingers crossed*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 10:55

Keyenpeydee wrote:Omg how did you do it?
Open ZLOrigin and on my PC it immediately started checking and then downloading the 3.15 GB patch for version 1.30.103.1010
All in all it took approx 12 minutes.
After completion you must reboot your computer.

If downloading doesn't start automatically, rightclcik on the picture of The Sims 4 in ZLOrigin and select Check for updates.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 14:03

Kaymii wrote:it got updated with me so I'm guessing that we can get parenthood when it comes out *fingers crossed*

and its possible zlorigin makes it easier for other crackers to make their own cracks too

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 May 2017, 22:33

I was told on discord that Updates come pretty quick on zlOrigin, which the announcement for the update came last night on discord at 2AM EST.

I was also told that DLC's can take a bit longer, but just a few days. atleast it wont be months or half a year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 01:32

It's so exciting, I can't wait! I surely think the GP will be available through ZLorigin ASAP as the GP gets released! Can't waaaaait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top