Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update Empty Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 03:02

I finally did the update from August. I mistakenly deleted the old game folder. So i downloaded the crack version of orange emu. Suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update Empty Re: Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 10:40

Just download "Game" folder from Update 1.46 thread.

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update Empty Re: Unable to start: "required game data is missing or damaged"- Sims 4 not working after newest update

Post by Guest Mon 08 Oct 2018, 14:39

Thank you so much! I was afraid I was going to have to install all of it again. Thank you again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top