Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing Empty "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing

Post by Guest Sat 20 May 2017, 22:24

I just redownloaded everything from you guys again and followed the instructions exactly.. but like half the packs arent working and when i get in game i get a message saying "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" is there anything i can do to fix that? i looked everywhere trying to find a solution.

the game loads.. but since half the packs (most of the stuff packs and city living) are not working i cant load up my old saves where i am using those things without issues.

Back to top Go down

"your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing Empty Re: "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 00:06

I have the same problem, and I followed the instructions too WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

"your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing Empty Re: "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 15:25

darkdervish wrote:I just redownloaded everything from you guys again and followed the instructions exactly.. but like half the packs arent working and when i get in game i get a message saying "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" is there anything i can do to fix that? i looked everywhere trying to find a solution.

the game loads.. but since half the packs (most of the stuff packs and city living) are not working i cant load up my old saves where i am using those things without issues.
Belcha wrote:I have the same problem, and I followed the instructions too "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing 4011807745

Hi! Could it be a corrupted download or the files didn't extract properly? Perhaps you could either 
1) Re-download them (sorry!) and install one by one to see if the packs are showing up.
2) Ensure that your Sims 4 folder is at C:\Program Files(x86) and not inside the EA folder. 
3) Alternatively, you can try reading this thread, since it's almost similar? 

PS: Do keep us updated! Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 18:31

Ageha wrote:
darkdervish wrote:I just redownloaded everything from you guys again and followed the instructions exactly.. but like half the packs arent working and when i get in game i get a message saying "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" is there anything i can do to fix that? i looked everywhere trying to find a solution.

Belcha wrote:I have the same problem, and I followed the instructions too "your uninstalled packs are currently downloading" need help fixing 4011807745

Hi! Could it be a corrupted download or the files didn't extract properly? Perhaps you could either 
1) Re-download them (sorry!) and install one by one to see if the packs are showing up.
2) Ensure that your Sims 4 folder is at C:\Program Files(x86) and not inside the EA folder. 
3) Alternatively, you can try reading this thread, since it's almost similar? 

PS: Do keep us updated! Surprised
Thank you! I will keep you updated Wink

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top