Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All sims disappeared after update?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All sims disappeared after update? Empty All sims disappeared after update?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 14:11

After getting toddlers& vampires update (it works perfectly, as far as ive played!) when i opened my maps, all of my earlier (before the update,that is) created sims, their houses and everything were missing! Is this a common thing or....?
Is there any way of bringing them back??  DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

All sims disappeared after update? Empty Re: All sims disappeared after update?

Post by Guest Mon 22 May 2017, 17:40

Um, did you remove your tray folder and the safes before installing, have you checked wether custom content and script mods are enabled in Games option?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 13:28

Loonieloose wrote:Um, did you remove your tray folder and the safes before installing, have you checked wether custom content and script mods are enabled in Games option?

the custom content is enabled, i did not delete my tray or saves. I have found most of the sims that ive created in my gallery, but is there any way of returning their houses and progress? DedicatedToLorilihim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 14:14

That should be in the game saves. have you put that one back in? Have you got a backup of your old game some where? try loading a saved game.

Always remember to backup your old game before installing. You can also do that by naming your games folder in Documents to Sims 4_old and starting a new game.
I hope you have a back up.
You are not supposed to delete your tray, mods and saves. just move ( not copy )them out of the games folder to the desktop or somewhere safe.

Last edited by Loonieloose on Tue 23 May 2017, 14:16; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add text)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top