Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims Career disappeared unable to cheat it back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims Career disappeared unable to cheat it back Empty Sims Career disappeared unable to cheat it back

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jun 2017, 02:06

As the title says... I had my sim in culinary at level 6, then all of a sudden he no longer has a career. I tried my best to find anyone with a similar issue already post on the forums but it doesn't appear they have.

To top this, I tried to cheat it back. It allowed me to cheat one time and add one level of the career and now it's not working anymore.

I'm not sure what to do.

Back to top Go down

Sims Career disappeared unable to cheat it back Empty Re: Sims Career disappeared unable to cheat it back

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jun 2017, 17:59

Wukipon wrote:As the title says... I had my sim in culinary at level 6, then all of a sudden he no longer has a career. I tried my best to find anyone with a similar issue already post on the forums but it doesn't appear they have.

To top this, I tried to cheat it back. It allowed me to cheat one time and add one level of the career and now it's not working anymore.

I'm not sure what to do.
Hi,

Have you updated to the fitness pack as well? It's not related but someone with a career issue managed to get theirs working after installing that. Just in-case you mistype the cheat code - | careers.promote culinary | always check that your cheats are turn on. Also, you can test the game without mods if by some slim chance a mod is causing this bug.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top