Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 4. Stuck game!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 4. Stuck game! Empty sims 4. Stuck game!

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 00:04

Hi. First of all, I'd like to say that you guys are the best! Thanks for all your hard work. We all appreciate it. Moving on, I have recently installed the toddler, vampire update and since then my game has not been working. In CAS, in certain packs e.g Dine Out, red and white question marks have been coming up on my sim. I've done several solutions but they've all failed. Another thing is that in the game when I've got my sims to their houses, I can't do anything. The only thing I can press is the UI and build mode and settings. I can't even make them walk. But if I say find a job, they'll do it so I'm pretty confused. Please help! I've got ONE custom content and that's eyes while I have 3 script mods: always testing cheats on, UI cheats and the ts4 script of it. I don't understand what to do!!! Facepalm  Help

Back to top Go down

sims 4. Stuck game! Empty Re: sims 4. Stuck game!

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 01:17

Have you made sure that the mods themselves match the patch version the game is running in? If so, have you applied this fix? I am asking just so we can rule some issues out. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 01:42

they're all up to patch 1.29 and I've applied that fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 01:42

And you are still having the same issues. Hmm, let me see what I can figure out. If not me, maybe @Tarac might have some input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 08:46

Remove all, mods, saves and tray.Move to Desktop. Move completely out of your folder( Documents/ElectronicArts/Sims 4. Name Folder Sims4_old. Run the Game vanilla and see what happens. If it works you will have to check all your cc batch by batch. I am talking not only about script mods and game hacks. All the cc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 22:03

OMG! Thank you so much! Your suggestion fixed the problem, well some of it. The red and white question marks are still coming up when I click dine out items but hey ho. Thanks, loonieloose, and Aelinore! I tip my fedora. Yess, aye lieeke! Hail King Tea! Heeeeeey, Macarena Heeeeeey, Macarena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 May 2017, 23:23

You are welcome. Please feel free to post again if you need any more help. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 12:29

But that means there is an issue with dine out items. Meshes not installed correctly. What to do about those I can not say. Maybe Tarrac or the GHostm4n have an answer???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 May 2017, 10:18

im very confused..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top