Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours

View previous topic View next topic Go down

game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours Empty game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2018, 05:18

i have a problem in my game my sims interaction queue gets stuck if they travel and do an event they get stuck and it never ends ive taken all my cc out ive done everything i can think of to find and fix the problem im getting a last exception error from wickedwhims but dont understand it i will post a copy of the xml pretty print here i cant play my game because my sims get stuck for hours  someone please help as far as i know everything is correct

Back to top Go down

game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours Empty Re: game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2018, 05:20

i have my last exception error but it wont let me post it

Back to top Go down

game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours Empty Re: game keeps crashing and sims stuck on task for hours

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2018, 09:31

If you're getting exception from WickedWhims - take out all mods too.

What Windows version are you running? 32 or 64-bit? What's your Sims 4 version? Which DLCs do you have?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Jul 2018, 23:53

64 bit and i have done that i done everything i can think of my sims 4 is up to date and i have every stuff and expansion pack its is

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 07:19

cred1995 wrote:i could never get my last exception to post in my thread so im sending a message with the information i have removed all mods started a new save everything even uninstall and reinstalled and still broken i ran the sims 4 validater and this is my results

report:

my last exception error:

Code:
<root>
    <report>
        <version>2</version>
        <sessionid>1272e73081eac12d5b4fef91</sessionid>
        <type>desync</type>
        <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
        <createtime>2018-07-18 21:15:18</createtime>
        <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.88.1020-1.200.000.354.Release</buildsignature>
        <categoryid>resolver.py:613</categoryid>
        <desyncid>1272e73081eac12d5b4fef91</desyncid>
        <systemconfig/>
        <screenshot/>
        <desyncdata>Exception in Wall clock Timeline: Exception running Element (ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup)
        Traceback (most recent call last):
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 131, in _initial_update_callback
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 160, in _pulse
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\proximity_component.py", line 238, in _add_and_remove_buffs_for_sim
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 384, in run_tests
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 122, in __call__
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 654, in get_participants
          File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 613, in get_participants
        ValueError: Trying to use DoubleSimResolver with unsupported participant: ParticipantType.SocialGroup
    </desyncdata>
</report>
</root>

You can put your last exception in code tag to post it on forum:
Code:
[code][/code]

Besides that tells me nothing. Delete "Game_" folder to clean up a bit, rename "The Sims 4" from "Documents\Electronic Arts" and see if it still happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 20 Jul 2018, 22:42

ive done that multiple times and it still does it ive even deleted the whole game and reinstalled and it still does it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top