Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cant place any houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cant place any houses Empty Cant place any houses

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 07:13

Im in the town management screen and everytime i try to place a house from the library it will load the building screen for a few second and then it will disappear. Like the house wont build. I tried with 4-5 house. All custom houses but i could build a maxis museum building. Im just not quite sure why i cant build any houses.

Back to top Go down

Cant place any houses Empty Re: Cant place any houses

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 15:09

It's probably because the custom houses aren't updated to the latest version of your Sims 4? While I was playing, I had one mod and even when I was placing houses or buildings in Newcrest, a bug appears which informs me that I can't place a building/house in this lot but when I click the said lot and press the build icon, the building/house I placed earlier is actually there. So, it must be a bug. Try playing with only the default houses or buildings and without all the mods/ccs, then maybe it's going to be okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 24 May 2017, 22:00

Ill try. I downloaded houses that were for the new patch but if they dont work i guess ill just deal with it. Thanks. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 03:13

actually i cant really sit back. i want to use those houses. i checked and all of the houses i downloaded are compatible with the new patch. they explicitly state i needed this new patch in order to use them. so why is this not working?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 May 2017, 15:47

sseurekkisenpai wrote:actually i cant really sit back. i want to use those houses. i checked and all of the houses i downloaded are compatible with the new patch. they explicitly state i needed this new patch in order to use them. so why is this not working?

Hi! What house are you trying to place? Maybe i could search it and do a test run for you? The latest version (which we currently have) is 1.29. I'm sure that most houses built will be based on that version.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 00:36

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 13:43

Have you done this?

Note --- > You have to activate the *bb.moveobjects* cheat before placing it.

Have you downloaded custom content seperately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 18:12

Loonieloose wrote:Have you done this?

Note --- > You have to activate the *bb.moveobjects* cheat before placing it.

Have you downloaded custom content seperately?

Hi @sseurekkisenpaiVery Happy

I have tested with the first house (though I didn't download the related CCs) and managed to 'built' in on the lot. Just as @Loonieloose mentioned, please ensure that you have the bb.moveobjects ON before placing the lot. Also, you could try, instead of place and built (i forgot the 'correct' term), just build it and see if it loads. 

PS: I hope you have the EPs/SPs mentioned installed as well? Alternatively, if you have already downloaded all the CCs mentioned above, try to place them WITHOUT the CCs, and see if it's able to build.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 05:11

i made sure to have bb.moveobjects on every single time. And i have every ep and sp that savailable on g4tw. but ill try that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 02:41

I am also having this issue and bb.moveobjects ON did not correct it. However my is a house that is not custom content it is one that is in the gallery after all content is installed. Any new suggestions?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Jun 2017, 15:31

ginjapebbles wrote:I am also having this issue and bb.moveobjects ON did not correct it. However my is a house that is not custom content it is one that is in the gallery after all content is installed. Any new suggestions?
Hi there,

So you're trying to build a house from the gallery itself? You should be able to simply place the lot without any cheats on. 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top