Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installing Houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installing Houses  Empty installing Houses

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 21:45

can u teach me how to Install Houses into Sims 4?

Back to top Go down

installing Houses  Empty Re: installing Houses

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 22:01

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Please, take a look at this guide to install custom content in the Sims 4:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

But if you are getting the houses from the Gallery, you just need to save them and then they will be available. It depends on where you got the house from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:03

is the sims4 you have has a deluxe edition? thnk u in advance. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:05

zertrex wrote:is the sims4 you have has a deluxe edition? thnk u in advance. Very Happy

Hi again! Very Happy

Yes, the G4TW release of the game is the Digital Deluxe version of The Sims 4, and has all of the content included in it. It also is updated to the latest patch, so it has Ghosts included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:41

SeoY wrote:Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18175-custom-content-in-ts4-package-files-script-mods-custom-sims-lots

But if you are getting the houses from the Gallery, you just need to save them and then they will be available. It depends on where you got the house from.

about this part? how can i get the house that i install from the gallery? from the script mods? how can i save it to the game? can u explain it to me briefly? thnx...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:55

zertrex wrote:
SeoY wrote:Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

about this part? how can i get the house that i install from the gallery? from the script mods? how can i save it to the game? can u explain it to me briefly? thnx...

Sure thing! You just need to open your Library while you are in Map View, by pressing F4 and going into the "My Library" tab. You will see this:

installing Houses  2014-117

Click on the House that you want to place in the world, and click on the bottom right button that says "Place Lot". See it here:

installing Houses  2014-112

Then, you just need to click on an empty lot and the house will be placed there.

I hope I was clear enough. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top