Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living. Empty Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living.

Post by Guest Sun 28 May 2017, 00:28

Hi I'm new here.

So I have two problems that have been going on for a while.

1) The first problem is that I Holiday Crackers & Toys show up as Script Call Failure. I have the expansion & the rest of the items are working fine but these are the only items that show with that error.

2) The second problem is that in City Living, whenever a sim puts all the snow globes in their inventory, I noticed that they would glitch out for a moment & then resume as normal. & when I would save the game & load it again after that, I'm unable to play any household as the game would then switch back to the neighborhood screen.

I've reinstalled the game with all the expansions & even reset by taking out the who Sims folder from documents but the problems still persist. I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help?

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living. Empty Re: Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living.

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 02:53

hi OingoBoingo 

do you have mod ?

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living. Empty Re: Sims 4 problems with Holiday Celebration & City Living.

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:15

killer478 wrote:hi OingoBoingo 

do you have mod ?

try to install the game with ZLOrigin here tutorial made by tarac:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30092-zlorigin-made-simple

ZLOrigin its a Origin Cracked Client  so you can download all Sims 4 pack vampire (the last pack) and you can Update the Game too !! yaa its amazing

Yeah I'm kinda skeptic about this ZOrigin thing. That's why I only download the torrents from here. I just want a fix for those two things.  I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:26

Have you tried re-installing City living? Only that one, nothing else. Unless of course you have Vampires and toddlers installed as well. Than you have to just copy paste city living folders into the install folder of sims 4 and then toddlers and Vampires folders after that. I am just a bit apprehensive with all the issues reported after the Vampire and toddlers update. If you are only using up to city living, there should not be a problem if you followed all the instructions correctly. Also done all the exclusions etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:39

Loonieloose wrote:Have you tried re-installing City living? Only that one, nothing else. Unless of course you have Vampires and toddlers installed as well. Than you have to just copy paste city living folders into the install folder of sims 4 and then toddlers and Vampires folders after that. I am just a bit apprehensive with all the issues reported after the Vampire and toddlers update. If you are only using up to city living, there should not be a problem if you followed all the instructions correctly. Also done all the exclusions etc.
I've done everything, reinstalled all the EPs, even Vampires & Toddlers etc but the problem has been occurring ever since I installed City Living so I don't know where it's really occurring from.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top