Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I buy the parenthood expanision...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If I buy the parenthood expanision... Empty If I buy the parenthood expanision...

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 08:09

Will it work with the torrent... I don't want to wait but I don't have enough to get all the EXP and base game  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd

Back to top Go down

If I buy the parenthood expanision... Empty Re: If I buy the parenthood expanision...

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 08:59

plaidshirtsandcomicbooks wrote:Will it work with the torrent... I don't want to wait but I don't have enough to get all the EXP and base game  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
No, it won't work as long as there is no crack for parenthood.
You could switch over to ZLOrigin and get, we all hope, Parenthood for free

Back to top Go down

If I buy the parenthood expanision... Empty Re: If I buy the parenthood expanision...

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 21:16

Tarac wrote:
plaidshirtsandcomicbooks wrote:Will it work with the torrent... I don't want to wait but I don't have enough to get all the EXP and base game  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd
No, it won't work as long as there is no crack for parenthood.
You could switch over to ZLOrigin and get, we all hope, Parenthood for free
Aw okay, I'll start getting myself to prepare for ZLorigin. I'm really excited for Parenthood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top