Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Mon 29 May 2017, 19:48

First topic message reminder :

Some got it early even though tomorrow is official released.

Let's cross our fingers hoping for a pirated version!

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:25

Elena Jackson wrote:The Parenthood game pack is now avalaible on Origin store! Not Zlorigin, the original Origin.I think it will appear on Zlorigin tomorrow, and we'll play the new game pack very soon. But I read some reviews on internet, and the game pack is not so good as we expect

How is not as good as we expect ? WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I just read some reviews on internet. But i need to convince myself about game pack. It's a good fact, that the game pack is avalaible to buy on Origin, even though european release it's on 1 June.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:35

thekillergreece
 Smile i've Watch a lot of YouTube videos where they said that simsguru (or someone else-not sure who lol) found code in the sims game ( like they did before the toddlers come out- they found clues about a possible toddlers update). I read also on the sims community that it will be the next expansion pack. It might come out this summer or fall (personaly do not think that it will come out this summer, since they already did Parenthood and a athetletic stuffs pack will come out). They also always take their time for a expansion pack that's why they always do stuffs packs to make us wait and enjoy news things while they are working on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:38

Elena Jackson wrote:thekillergreece
 Smile i've Watch a lot of YouTube videos where they said that simsguru (or someone else-not sure who lol) found code in the sims game ( like they did before the toddlers come out- they found clues about a possible toddlers update). I read also on the sims community that it will be the next expansion pack. It might come out this summer or fall (personaly do not think that it will come out this summer, since they already did Parenthood and a athetletic stuffs pack will come out). They also always take their time for a expansion pack that's why they always do stuffs packs to make us wait and enjoy news things while they are working on it.

Mate, I know :c

I read that codes have been leaked and all that, etc, etc but EA did not confirm if it will be released this fall Wink, it might even be released next year, who knows!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:39

theSkills, :/wow that sucks but from what i've seen on YouTube videos, it seems fun lol. I hope they are just personal opinions and that we will love this game pack. At least, we will have it free so we will not have to pay for it lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 19:59

Anway, The Sims 4 is the poorest Sims ever by content. When the original sims 4 was released, they removed a lot of awesome things, like pools and toddlers. They introduced back this features in the future updates. But it's still poor. Too little expansion pack, but too many stuff packs. Look at Sims 2 and Sims 3 about Expansion Packs. I don't know when we'll have in Sims 4 universities, pets,apartments, and the cool stuff from older games in series.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:04

TheSkillz wrote:Anway, The Sims 4 is the poorest Sims ever by content. When the original sims 4 was released, they removed a lot of awesome things, like pools and toddlers. They introduced back this features in the future updates. But it's still poor. Too little expansion pack, but too many stuff packs. Look at Sims 2 and Sims 3 about Expansion Packs. I don't know when we'll have in Sims 4 universities, pets,apartments, and the cool stuff from older games in series.
We got.. appartments.. City Living expansion pack.

Back to top Go down

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Empty PARENTHOOD IS NOW AVAILABLE ON ZLORIGIN !!

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:13

ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 B_vbb_11ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Dffdok11
ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 B_vbb_11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:16

WomanInBlack wrote:ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 B_vbb_11ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 Dffdok11
ZLOrigin made easy - The Sims 4 Parenthood - Waiting time! - Page 2 B_vbb_11

TARAC! Is that true? That it is available on ZLOrigin? I hope we will get a crack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:16

TheSkillz wrote:Anway, The Sims 4 is the poorest Sims ever by content. When the original sims 4 was released, they removed a lot of awesome things, like pools and toddlers. They introduced back this features in the future updates. But it's still poor. Too little expansion pack, but too many stuff packs. Look at Sims 2 and Sims 3 about Expansion Packs. I don't know when we'll have in Sims 4 universities, pets,apartments, and the cool stuff from older games in series.
Don't be so negative about it. Even if it is 'poor content' you're getting it for free, while others are actually paying for it.
I wouldn't complain if I were you.. just let EA do their thing, I'm sure we're gonna get pets & seasons and everything else we wish for sooner or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:23

News from discord.

Lennie - Today at 1:36 PM
@everyone The Sims 4

:RU:  Игровой набор "Родители" доступен в ZlOrigin. Перезапустите ZClient и ZlOrigin, чтобы скачать и установить ДЛС.

:usa: Game Pack "Parenthood" is now available in ZlOrigin. Just restart ZClient and Zlorigin to download and install the DLC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:23

I hope someone will crack it now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:27

Does anyone have an issue with the game maybe i can help. The game is working well here ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 20:28

Elena Jackson wrote:Does anyone have an issue with the game maybe i can help. The game is working well here ...
I am sure it works with ZLOrigin. But I feel with cracked expansion pack is more reliable in case something goes wrong with ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:08

So you are waiting for the crack version ? I'm personaly playing it in ZLOrigin because i can't wait for the crack one... it is taking way too long !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:10

Elena Jackson wrote:So you are waiting for the crack version ? I'm personaly playing it in ZLOrigin because i can't wait for the crack one... it is taking way too long !

I'm giving up. Heading to ZLOrigin solution.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 21:33

Ahah yes thekillergreece ! Thats what i did because update come really fast in ZLOrigin ! I was totally right to uninstall the Sims 4 crack version ! Again thanks to Tarac and the group who cracked origin !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 23:07

i could never get zl origin to work, it's waiting time for me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 23:13

Seems like I've got to update the ZLorigin. Will try it tomorrow, so excited the game is already there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 00:10

Ughust wrote:i could never get zl origin to work, it's waiting time for me!

Join the zlo Discord Group, they do zlOrigin and sims 4 support there. they'll get you running.

here's the link. https://discord.gg/KBUkG2c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 03:15

ZLOrigin works great.  Downloaded Parenthood.  No problems with disconnects.
Renamed the G4TW version so I have both.  Will play ZLOrigin until G4TW has their update.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 11:38

ZLOrigin really does sound too good to be true... Sounds exactly like something to cry over for weeks when it gets shut down for good...
Nontheless... having updates in time is waaay too tempting so I'll get the thing. Hopefully it works. 
About Parenthood though. I saw many reviews online and so on and it seems to be better once you level up as a parent a bit... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 12:52

I already got it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 13:21

storeguy wrote:I already got it Very Happy

Got it via ZLOrigin? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 19:43

I found dauphongs The sims 4 parenthood torrent. Has anyone tried it?  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 19:47

Leenaquu wrote:I found dauphongs The sims 4 parenthood torrent. Has anyone tried it?  Rolling Eyes
There are many sites claiming Parenthood.
The only real working one is sofar only ZLOrigin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 20:20

Tarac wrote:
Leenaquu wrote:I found dauphongs The sims 4 parenthood torrent. Has anyone tried it?  Rolling Eyes
There are many sites claiming Parenthood.
The only real working one is sofar only ZLOrigin.
Well, I had to try it. And it works for me. Only problem is that its missing finnish language strings.  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top