Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 31 May 2017, 22:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone!

Surprisingly enough, we already have a torrent for the latest DLC! 

Download list

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:44

Hey guys ! So i'm having the infinite loading screen thingy, i had previously changed my game folder to game1 and when i updated to the vampires dlc it created a new "game" folder and it worked just fine since then and now it doesnt again so do i delete the game1 folder and rename the newest game folder or what do i do ? Also i'm from Portugal so i usually play in Portuguese will there be a way to change the language ?

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:53

The_gh0stm4n wrote:To the people with loading issues...

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

This worked for me. Thank you very much for the tip Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:00

neuza.sof.01 wrote:Hey guys ! So i'm having the infinite loading screen thingy, i had previously changed my game folder to game1 and when i updated to the vampires dlc it created a new "game" folder and it worked just fine since then and now it doesnt again so do i delete the game1 folder and rename the newest game folder or what do i do ? Also i'm from Portugal so i usually play in Portuguese will there be a way to change the language ?
Portuguese is included

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 19:58

While this is totally unexpected and appreciated G4TW.... I would like to advise everyone who uses these version to kindly SEED please.   tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:12

After installing the Toddlers update and this one, it just throws me back at the neighboorhood selecting screen after I want to move my family. Has anyone experienced the same issue?  I is confused I is confused I is confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:26

violetblaze wrote:After installing the Toddlers update and this one, it just throws me back at the neighboorhood selecting screen after I want to move my family. Has anyone experienced the same issue?  I is confused I is confused I is confused

This happened to me, but I installed the fix and it fixed it Smile Though now I'm having a disappearing object problem but at least my household loaded lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 20:47

My game is also running amazing after the fix! I had some problems with jobs but it's all cool now.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 02 Jun 2017, 21:07

Dead Sim wrote:
Thanks. Yes, I downloaded your fix the second you released it and it worked perfectly for my game. So with this new patch I'm guessing I might as well delete the Game_ folder and Game folder (the latter being your fix) as this one contains a shiny new Game folder in the torrent (or let this new Game folder overwrite your fixed folder of the previous release)?

You can safely delete any Game or Game_ folders you might have already prior to applying this "Parenthood" torrent, yes. To everybody else, we are also working on a download for the new 1.30.105.1010 base game patch, which supposedly adds a few bug fixes. Due to the projected small filesize there probably won't be a torrent this time for the new patch, but rather a few direct download links. We shall see though.

Also, I will close this thread now. Please click on "Open a new topic" inside either The Sims 4 Downloads Support or The Sims 4 in-game Support. You end up with permission errors because there are forum sections in which regular users cannot open topics (only Mods/Admins can). You have to go inside the appropriate forum section (look at the description of each forum section), and THEN click on "Open a new topic".

Make sure to check posts that have already been replied to, as a lot of things have been answered already. Should you still need help, please open a new thread for yourself.

Good luck and stay tuned for more information and updates to come!
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Jun 2017, 22:56

MacBosh wrote:I want to open a new topic but it said I didn't have permission windows updated the other day and now my 64 bit launcher crashes and my 32-bit works which was the opposite prior to update and I can't find a fix online without origin any help would be massively appreciated I would'nt mind using 32 bit but it crashes often and is so slow in comparison please help!

Wait, you didn't have permission to open a topic? That's weird. Which section were you in? If it was the fixes section, that's the only way that would make sense. You should be able to open a topic everywhere else.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top