Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 31 May 2017, 22:04

First topic message reminder :

Hello everyone!

Surprisingly enough, we already have a torrent for the latest DLC! 

Download list

Last edited by Ɛɗιη on Sun 04 Jun 2017, 22:28; edited 1 time in total
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 20:17

Guys, does this DLC also include the toddlers and the other stuff from the previous patches, too? My last G4TW update was the City living.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Sims 4 Parenthood OUT NOW!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 01 Jun 2017, 20:21

violetblaze wrote:Guys, does this DLC also include the toddlers and the other stuff from the previous patches, too? My last G4TW update was the City living.

It doesn't Smile

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:21

violetblaze wrote:Guys, does this DLC also include the toddlers and the other stuff from the previous patches, too? My last G4TW update was the City living.

You'll need to have v1.29+all previous packs before Parenthood for it to work.  Yess, aye lieeke!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:39

Seriously we just get parenthood crack and now EA decide to create a patch   FUU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 22:55

SimsAddict21 wrote:Seriously we just get parenthood crack and now EA decide to create a patch   FUU!
Its more like a minor patch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 23:47

The_gh0stm4n wrote:OK, here's me shooting for the moon. Would you all be so kind and try this new mini patch here? It contains a "Data"-folder. Please copy it to where you have your TS4 installed, and when prompted choose merge folders/replace files. Good luck!

http://tinyurl.com/y9o7j99z

Came back today to say that the Shared & Simulation folders were empty and found that you already found that out. It solved the "return to map" bug for me.

Thanks a bunch!
 All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 23:59

The_gh0stm4n wrote:
Dead Sim wrote:Wow, that was fast. Thank you! I take it this doesn't suffer from ELSD (Eternal Loading Screen Disorder)?

Hello and welcome to the Forum,

In the install guide, there is a recommendation to rename or move/delete the old "Game"-subfolder inside your TS4 installation, prior to applying this new update. You should do that, and when you apply the new update, there will also be a fresh "Game"-folder that will hopefully solve 95% of ELSD-cases.

Warning: TEA

Thanks. Yes, I downloaded your fix the second you released it and it worked perfectly for my game. So with this new patch I'm guessing I might as well delete the Game_ folder and Game folder (the latter being your fix) as this one contains a shiny new Game folder in the torrent (or let this new Game folder overwrite your fixed folder of the previous release)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 00:04

charlplayssims wrote:
sharrenuk wrote:parenthood downloaded in about 3 hours and installed fine and my game loaded up with no problems  Adults do not go to work anymore and children cannot play with any of the new toys when its time for the adult to go to work it says they are at work and their infantry is unavailable but they stay on the lot and can still be controlled anyone else having this problem Havent checked my mods yet???

I am having this problem too!
new fix available now game is working great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 00:44

Tried the fix. Turned off mods. Still having disappearing projects and activity table. I've only been building so far so I don't know if there are other issues with gameplay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 00:58

So,this is my first time writing btw and shouldnt be complaining BUT ive tried everything, renaming my game folder,moving between /Program Files and /Program Files (x86) ,downloaded the patch and still have the infinitve loading screen issue!!ANY HELP?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:23

And now my game isn't even starting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 01:36

my butt hurts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 04:50

Omg already!? Ahhh!! I was expecting an agonizing wait! YAAAAAY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 06:00

There's a small update on TS4
http://simscommunity.info/2017/06/01/the-sims-4-new-update-june-1st-2017/
I wonder if we'll get this?

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Jun 2017, 07:45

Anyone who's having trouble, can you open a topic please. It's impossible to keep track of individual problems in this thread and you will be helped much faster.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:12

Hey guys, I've installed fitgirl's torrent (With all the current DlC'S) ETC... Now I'm trying to installed this parenthood torrent I've installed it and set it up it's coming up that I have the DLC in game but when I try and 'Play' my family or try to load a family who was already on game it just loads as if it's going to work then goes back onto the menu (World screen)

Anyone any ideas, I'm stuck Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 12:23

SimGamer165 wrote:Hey guys, I've installed fitgirl's torrent (With all the current DlC'S) ETC... Now I'm trying to installed this parenthood torrent I've installed it and set it up it's coming up that I have the DLC in game but when I try and 'Play' my family or try to load a family who was already on game it just loads as if it's going to work then goes back onto the menu (World screen)

Did you apply the fix yet? The fix solved that issue for me.

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30280-possible-fix-for-certain-missing-interactions-in-parenthood-gp-g4tw-parenthood-repack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 12:28

Actually downloaded it and seeding. Installed fine and now enjoying All Hail Carlos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 12:31

Oh my God. I didn't even bother checking this forum because I thought it would take at least a few  weeks until it gets cracked. And now I just opened this forum because I was bored and I can't believe my eyes Shocked I'm a bit speechless Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 13:13

I want to open a new topic but it said I didn't have permission windows updated the other day and now my 64 bit launcher crashes and my 32-bit works which was the opposite prior to update and I can't find a fix online without origin any help would be massively appreciated I would'nt mind using 32 bit but it crashes often and is so slow in comparison please help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 14:45

Whoa! Didnt saw this coming too quickly.  lol! lol!

Good work g4tw team Smile Smile Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 15:41

I have a quick question - There was a small fix for Toddlers/Vampires where we renamed our original Game folder to "Game_" and added a new Game folder into the TS4 folder.
What am I supposed to do with it now? Do we delete the Game folder that provided us with a fix (I think it was regarding the endless loading screen) or do we still keep it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:31

eeveelutionize wrote:I have a quick question - There was a small fix for Toddlers/Vampires where we renamed our original Game folder to "Game_" and added a new Game folder into the TS4 folder.
What am I supposed to do with it now? Do we delete the Game folder that provided us with a fix (I think it was regarding the endless loading screen) or do we still keep it?
I believe you can delete the folder named game- since the game won't use it. And the other one can be replaced with the one from Parenthood

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:54

Boni wrote:
eeveelutionize wrote:I have a quick question - There was a small fix for Toddlers/Vampires where we renamed our original Game folder to "Game_" and added a new Game folder into the TS4 folder.
I believe you can delete the folder named game- since the game won't use it. And the other one can be replaced with the one from Parenthood
I put the two old Game folders on a USB stick in case I'll need them, but I just followed the instructions and everything seems to work perfectly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:58

Hello Edin,,, the newest patch on 01/06/2017 is already cracked 30minutes ago  IAmSoHappyEmergahwd IAmSoHappyEmergahwd Hammertime Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:44

Hey guys ! So i'm having the infinite loading screen thingy, i had previously changed my game folder to game1 and when i updated to the vampires dlc it created a new "game" folder and it worked just fine since then and now it doesnt again so do i delete the game1 folder and rename the newest game folder or what do i do ? Also i'm from Portugal so i usually play in Portuguese will there be a way to change the language ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:53

The_gh0stm4n wrote:To the people with loading issues...

Again, try renaming or moving out your entire "Game"-folder from where you installed TS4 to. Then you place the "Game"-folder from the Parenthood DLC, to your install location of TS4.

This worked for me. Thank you very much for the tip Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top