Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:27

First topic message reminder :

Hey Guys,

So I've had fitgirl's torrent installed TS4 with all the current DLC'S up to the vampire update but after I updated the game to parenthood I keep getting the infinate loading screen it isn't letting me play anything Sad

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 02:41

Ageha wrote:Hi @Elrich91 and @mary4478

I'm sorry to hear that you still have the bug. Have you tried moving your households (saves folder) out for now and see if it still loops? Also did you apply this fix for missing interactions? I know it's not related but some people managed to get theirs working.

Hello! Thanks again for the help! The upgrade unfortunately gave me the error message at startup. But I did not lose heart and I did so (I hope to help even those who had the error message that prevented the game from starting):

1) I created a backup of the Game folder on the desktop
2) I deleted the game folder from the directory in c / program etc ..
3) I've pasted the contents of the update in the directory
4) After I received the error message I copied the files contained in the OLD GAME SIDE folder on the desktop and I glued them to the GAME folder in C / programm etc ...
5) I reopened the file containing the update, I opened the game folder contained in the update and copied its content into the game folder in c / program etc ...

In this way I managed to start the game without loops or else, I can not tell if there are any bugs at the moment. I apologize for my English, but I hope that the procedure I have followed is understandable to everyone Smile

Thanks again for the support and all the help! Smile

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sims 4 - Constent loading screen after updating game to parent hood [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 08:46

Thank you for this. I t might help others as well!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 14:30

Thank you @Elrich91 for providing the alternate workaround. I'm glad you've got yours working now.

@SimGamer165 It seems fitgirls repack is working for you now.  Smile So, I'll be closing this thread, since your initial problem has been solved. Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top