Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.  Empty MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:33

I usually wouldn't post a forum asking for help, but I looked in here for a while and didn't find any with my issue. 

I followed your guide on how to download sims (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t20524-a-guide-on-how-to-install-the-sims-4-addons-dlc-on-mac-using-wine#139321) and got all the way to the end, but every time I attempt to open sims it closes at start up and this pop's up. 

MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.  Screen10

I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled yet because its really late and it took a while to download, but I was just curious to know if anyone know what I did wrong, or if I need to have origin open while playing. 

Thanks.

Last edited by elise536 on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 11:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to fix the title.)

Back to top Go down

MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.  Empty Re: MAC Sims 4 Origin Fail.

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 16:56

Hi there and welcome!  Very Happy

Unfortunately, the support for Mac is on the low-end here since most of us are PC users. However, feel free to take a look at this thread and see if any of the workaround or solutions helps.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top