Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with language and save files [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with language and save files [SOLVED] Empty Problems with language and save files [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 13:36

Hi everybody. So yesterday I tried to install the Parenthood game pack but something went wrong. I had never had issues after installing updates, actually the game starts properly when I try to open it and the game pack is there, but the language won't change to italian even though I downloaded the multilanguage pack from csrin. In addition, the saves don't show up in the game; when I opened the folder to see if I deleted the save files by mistake, to my surprise, they were still there. Is there any solution? Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Problems with language and save files [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems with language and save files [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jun 2017, 18:52

Hi there!

Have you played the game in italian before? If so then perhaps the Sims 4 folder might be different, (since i'm not sure if 'The Sims 4' translates to anything like french -> Les Sims 4 ) Also, you can check your RldOrigin.ini and check if your language is it_IT. 

For the saves, if you click the load button, will any of your games shows up? 

Back to top Go down

Problems with language and save files [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems with language and save files [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 10:14

I think I figured it out: since in italian the folder The Sims 4 has the same name, the only thing I had to do was changing the ini to it_IT, which I always do but this time I forgot and changed the language only on regedit. For the saves, I noticed something strange: if I clicked on the play button none of my houseolds showed up, but when I clicked on load a game all of my saves were there; I loaded the last save and, again, all my households were gone, so I loaded the next-to-last save and my households reappeared! So the problem was the last save that somehow "hid" the previous ones, and I deleted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 15:34

Sims 4 is getting 'tricky' when it comes to saves now. I'm glad to hear you've got it working however.

Happy Simming~!
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top