Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED] Empty "Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 06:35

Hello everybody! I have noticed that every time I want to travel to San Myshuno, the loading screen is longer and it becomes unresponsive for a pretty long time (6-10 min with "Not Responding" above). Has anyone else experienced something like this? Is San Myshuno a particularly heavy neighbourhood?

Back to top Go down

"Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:00

Hello,

Does it help if you use this fix?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

"Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED] Empty Re: "Not Responding" loading screen [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jun 2017, 20:11

Thank you for your answer, Edin!

I'm a little confused about the latest things happening here about patches and stuff.
I've done all steps so far until "Parenthood" and the Parenthood fix. I'm about to install the latest patch 1.30.105.10.10 according to this
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t30367-the-sims-4-patch-level-1-30-105-1010-out-now#

Should I install the fix you suggested after updating?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 17:09

Hi,

Once you've updated to the latest patch, AND if the game runs with no problem, there's no need to apply the endless loading fix. San Myshuno is actually reported by most users to be laggy (in a sense). Though the 6-10 min is abit worrisome. If you have a lot of saves/huge households, that might be the cause for it to lag however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jun 2017, 19:43

Okay girls, I updated my game, applied Erin's mentioned fix and played a lot, explored other neighborhoods and so.
The results are no more lagging and whatever it was, seems like it's all clear right now.

If it helps anybody else, I'm now running the 64bit exe in Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and ticked the "Disable DPI Scalling" thing. I found after this, my laptop is not turning fans on as much as before, I guess it's also not overheating that much.

Thank you so much both for your help and explanations! I think this is the end of the topic.

EDIT:
Problem solved; Topic closed.

Thanks for bringing that solution up!
Feel free to open a new topic should you encounter new bugs.
Cheers!
- Ageha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top