Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING! Empty Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING!

Post by Guest Sat 19 Mar 2016, 21:00

I have followed every step in instructions.
I've decided to download ultimate fix base game only because I had an issue with the "Get Together" rar file.
it would not extract and I also tried treating it like a torrent. NO LUCK.
Before doing the ultimate fix, the base game had an issue during create a sim. THE SIM WAS INVISIBLE! so I figured I needed an update.

After I downloaded the ultimate fix, I launched it. It gets passed the first two screens but it stops responding on the loading screen.

***And I had sims 4 before so I know my laptop can run it.***

NEW INFO: I got through the main screen, with a little buffering. I pressed play and got redirected to CAS but AGAIN I cannot see my sim. It looks like it is trying to load but it doesn't.

Last edited by SODivinexo on Sun 20 Mar 2016, 00:33; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Tried something that gave me a new outcome)

Back to top Go down

Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING! Empty Re: Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING!

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 20 Mar 2016, 07:51

SODivinexo wrote:I have followed every step in instructions.
I've decided to download ultimate fix base game only because I had an issue with the "Get Together" rar file.
it would not extract and I also tried treating it like a torrent. NO LUCK.
Before doing the ultimate fix, the base game had an issue during create a sim. THE SIM WAS INVISIBLE! so I figured I needed an update.

After I downloaded the ultimate fix, I launched it. It gets passed the first two screens but it stops responding on the loading screen.

***And I had sims 4 before so I know my laptop can run it.***

NEW INFO: I got through the main screen, with a little buffering. I pressed play and got redirected to CAS but AGAIN I cannot see my sim. It looks like it is trying to load but it doesn't.

//MOVED

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Did you keep the install order as follows...?

1) TS4 Base game
2) Get to Work
3) Ultimate fix
4) "Hotfix" (see this here)

That's what you should check at first. I would also make sure that you have your anti-virus & Windows Defender exclusions set up correctly. See for example this introduction

Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING! Empty Re: Stuck on loading screen on launch, NOT RESPONDING!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2016, 01:09

I've done what you've said. Now it's not responding on the screen before the main menu. Thanks anyways though.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 23 Mar 2016, 02:54

SODivinexo wrote:I've done what you've said. Now it's not responding on the screen before the main menu. Thanks anyways though.

I'm not sure if it's relevant in your case, but feel free to also check out this thread here for other possible tweaks:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t21728-the-sims-4-crashes-freezes-causes-shutdowns-possible-fixes-updated-on-17-12-2015
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top